Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone remember the original PPV match for Blacklash in 2007? It was Cena vs RATED-RKO. However it was changed by a sick kid from the make a wish foundation. That pissed me off because I wanted this match on PPV. Instead this match was done on Raw and was so predictable.

What do you think the match outcome would have been?

·
Registered
364 Posts
I think it would have been a match of the year candidate.I was ecpecially looking forward to the fast paced,high flying,technical,stiff chain wrestling of Cena and Orton.Just imagine the flurry of spots,back and forth action ending probably with some kind of double Burning Hammer from the apron thru a table.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Why are people spamming and trolling in my topic? I asked a reasonable question.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Why are people spamming and trolling in my topic? I asked a reasonable question.
Because its a wrestling forum and they have to be cool like that. In all honesty, had it happend it wouldve been decent. We wouldve seen Orton/Edge implode and go against each other, possibly Edge spearing Orton and then Orton gets up and gets FU'd for the loss. I picked Orton because at the time they kept having him do the jobs.

·
The Mouth of Madness!
11,096 Posts
Does anyone remember the original PPV match for Blacklash in 2007? It was Cena vs RATED-RKO. However it was changed by a sick kid from the make a wish foundation. That pissed me off because I wanted this match on PPV. Instead this match was done on Raw and was so predictable.

Give me some detail, I don't remember reading this report.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Give me some detail, I don't remember reading this report.
There's nothing more to give you.

In 2007 on Raw the main event for Backlash was announced to be Cena vs RATED-RKO. However, a week later a kid from the make the wish foundation changed it to a fatal four way. It was done live on TV.

·
ALL HAIL THE MAHARAJA
2,284 Posts

:lmao :lmao :lmao

1 - 12 of 12 Posts