Wrestling Forum banner

Cena vs Miz build killing Mania

1588 Views 19 Replies 16 Participants Last post by  jpower112
I loved RAW and everything else but Cena Vs Miz was like one big joke by WWE. Its killing the road to wrestlemania. I mean I would rather see sheamus vs mark henry for the WWE title than cena vs miz or cena vs orton for the 53535345234 time.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
1,067 Posts
I hear ya.
I said even before the elimination chamber who wants to see

cena's corny jokes at the miz and riley and miz's well good but usual stuff. To make some matters worse wwe is putting more focus on the rock/cena, though wwe gives miz some attention, the people just don't care. It also don't help the fact that cena is going to win and everbody knows it

· Registered
1,067 Posts
Wow, that is pretty moronic... Cena and Miz have multiple clashes every single week, while with Rock, they have 5 minutes, at most.
durp durp read my post I said wwe is giving the miz some attention its just people wouldn't care cause the wwe keeps building up rock/cena and what would people care for the most cena/rock or miz/cena. Thats why I think miz is just going to become a after thought

· Registered
587 Posts
I hear ya.

cena's corny jokes at the miz and riley and miz's well good but usual stuff. To make some matters worse wwe is putting more focus on the rock/cena, though wwe gives miz some attention, the people just don't care. It also don't help the fact that cena is going to win and everbody knows it
You saw the mix/riley/cena promotion last night.

They have to make the focus of it the rock, because otherwise they are in trouble.

Miz/Cena on their own couldnt sell free beer, never mind a wrestlemania , they were awful last night, Mcmahon is paying the rock to do their job, which is kind of sad really.

I'm not even sure who's fault it is, Miz has never convinced me to be honest, but he wasnt that bad last night when he was on his own, it went really downhill when Cena got on the stick, and yet he made his name by talking.

Its strange, their is simply no chemistry between the two,no believable rivalry, its just totally flat.

· KO
6,195 Posts
durp durp read my post I said wwe is giving the miz some attention its just people wouldn't care cause the wwe keeps building up rock/cena and what would people care for the most cena/rock or miz/cena. Thats why I think miz is just going to become a after thought
You're still wrong though... Miz is getting twice the attention that Rock is, and I have absolutely no problem with that.

· Registered
4,724 Posts
I'd rather see mark Henry vs anyone for the WWE title because Mark Henry=ratings

· Registered
1,067 Posts
You're still wrong though... Miz is getting twice the attention that Rock is, and I have absolutely no problem with that.
wwe could give him all the attention in the world to miz and people would still be more interested in whats going to happen bewteen the rock/cena.
Cena is having two feuds now, one with the biggest star in the attitude era, the other some guy that keeps on holding the title by luck that he's done fought like 5 times last year..

· Registered
3,366 Posts
Completely agree with OP. And no matter what, no matter if Rock will host or if HHH/Taker have a match, the WWE title match, mainly the WWE champion should be the focus and the main selling point of Mania.

And WWE did a terrible job with this so far. Building the WWE title match around silly jokes aimed at kids (I don't think even kids can laugh about these) is not the way to book your main attraction for Mania.

Now if they want to build the match around Rocks involvement like Tyson in 1998, then they should go back and learn from their own booking back then. That whole set-up was a masterpiece of how to build up a title match with a guest ref.

First Tyson had this huge confrontation with Stone Cold and then a few weeks later with HBK. That's the way they should be booking Rocks involvement, but there are still some weeks left so maybe things will get better.

· Registered
4,026 Posts
it's really sad if one damn match matters to you to the point of "ruining" the entire event for ya

it's a 4 hour ppv, with 2 breaks

divas match: piss break

cena vs miz: get a drink break

no big loss, the wwe title isn't worth much anyway

· Registered
283 Posts
I hear ya.

It really does suck that everyone knows. I'm hoping WWE shocks everyone and has Miz leave WITH the title.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.