Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I doubt Cena will win clean, too obvious.

Del Rio weren't beat Cena because his finisher is a submission and plus 'top faces don't lose to heels clean'.

So how can WWE make this unpredictable for casuals and non casuals?

·
No Cena is good Cena
2,418 Posts
If Cena wins the belt cleanly then it will eradicate all of the time and effort they put into Del Rio's megapush over the past year. Also it would personally enrage me to see Cena hoist the belt over his meaty head with that smug, knowing smile on his face yet again. *shudder*

We all know Del Rio won't win cleanly but he will hopefully retain through cheating. The likely suspects are Ricardo, Miz, Truth and Christian. It's also possible that The Rock will cost Cena the title again.

·
Registered
6,001 Posts
This is how it will end:

·
Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,206 Posts
You doubt a clean Cena win? I think it is at least as likely as a armbar or enziguri win for ADR. The company probably doesn't want the top face to lose 3 times straight, clean or dirty or otherwise.

I think Cena will go over clean.

·
The Winds of Change
5,627 Posts
I find it interesting that HHH/Punk probably will not end clean, Cena/Del Rio probably won't end clean if Del Rio is to retain and there is a possibility that Henry will cheat to win the WHC from Orton.

So the top three matches are looking very much like they are going to have dirty finishes... Cool booking.

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
I find it interesting that HHH/Punk probably will not end clean, Cena/Del Rio probably won't end clean if Del Rio is to retain and there is a possibility that Henry will cheat to win the WHC from Orton.

So the top three matches are looking very much like they are going to have dirty finishes... Cool booking.
I actually think Big Show or Kane will distract Mark Henry and then he loses by an RKO. HHH/Punk not ending clean is obvious and it's most likely the finish for ADR/Cena too.

As much as I dislike Berto, it would be awesome if he would win clean with Cena tapping out. "Never Give Up" thrown in the river and an angry Cena comes out next Raw to betray all the "Little Jimmy's" that have supported him for a couple of years since WWE went PG.

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
Cena ain't tapping. Punk couldn't even make him tap.

The fact that there are rumors that HHH/Punk will end the show, it tells me that Del Rio will win but in a weak, half-assed way that doesn't benefit him at all.

Henry ain't winning either. As much as he deserves to win the title, you know a Kane/Show run in is looming for Henry.

·
Banned
822 Posts
Gay count-out or gay DQ
Either way it's gonna be gay

·
Registered
149 Posts
Cena ain't tapping. Punk couldn't even make him tap.

The fact that there are rumors that HHH/Punk will end the show, it tells me that Del Rio will win but in a weak, half-assed way that doesn't benefit him at all.

Henry ain't winning either. As much as he deserves to win the title, you know a Kane/Show run in is looming for Henry.
if anything i rather Show runs in if any of the 2 were to emerge. Not ready to have Kane come back until he is repackedge as monster/masked Kane; therefore another nice intro for Taker leading to road to wrestlemania..1 last feud with each other.

·
Registered
149 Posts
^ i rather not see him myself but like i stated..kane needs another heel job not this babyface shid. Bring the red lights back with the rest of the arena blacked out :cuss:

·
Registered
6,430 Posts
i wont accept cena winning
i know thats stupid but what about all the time and that megapush invested in del rio
would be just stupid
i want cena to loose even if it is like the loss he took at summerslam better than some count out shit

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Pinning Cena after some sort of distraction from Ricardo would be nice, as it would keep Del Rio as a credible heel. Instead, as Winning said, they'll probably have him retain via DQ, making him look horrible. WWE has become an expert at somehow making guys look weaker the longer their reigns are.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts