Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Think about it, there's no way they'll give away Punk vs Cena just yet. And Cena did ask for a match with CM Sucks. Plus, Punk agreed way too quickly. He didn't seem to think about it at all, whereas a normal heel reaction would be to flip out and consider it for a moment before accepting.
What do you think the chances are of Cena facing some loser in a stupid costume? It would be a great way for Punk to stick it to Cena and maybe do commentary at the same time, it could be hilarious.

Does anyone else see something similar to this happening next week? I mean, why would they give away a potential PPV main event free on Raw?

·
Registered
510 Posts
Think about it, there's no way they'll give away Punk vs Cena just yet. And Cena did ask for a match with CM Sucks. Plus, Punk agreed way too quickly. He didn't seem to think about it at all, whereas a normal heel reaction would be to flip out and consider it for a moment before accepting.
What do you think the chances are of Cena facing some loser in a stupid costume? It would be a great way for Punk to stick it to Cena and maybe do commentary at the same time, it could be hilarious.

Does anyone else see something similar to this happening next week? I mean, why would they give away a potential PPV main event free on Raw?
By some loser you could well be talking David Otunga. Sounds like something Punk would do but I imagine the match will be short before Nexus come in and distract Cena.

·
Banned
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They should get someone funny to do it, not Otunga.
I wouldn't mind having some wine sodden tramp who has to be pushed into the ring and just kind of lays there in a stupour.
He could be Punk's new mascot!

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
Punk will probably put somebody in his place as their initiation. Maybe Gabriel, Slater or even a returning member like Sheffield or Tarver.

·
Registered
661 Posts
He didn't seem to think about it at all, whereas a normal heel reaction would be to flip out and consider it for a moment before accepting.
Punk isn't a normal heel. Punk is the heel of heels, and should be booked as such.

I'd be surprised if they let the match go through without any kind of shenanigans from Punk's Nexus. It has great main event potential.

·
Banned
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not a normal heel? So...he didn't get squashed by the Big Show and act like a complete pussy in front of the Undertaker?
They could have made him different with the cult leader gimmick but they fucked it up completely. And that is unforgivable, because that gimmick was fucking genius and they just jobbed him out again and again and again.

If anyone shouldn't have been afraid of The Undertaker, it was SES Punk. If anyone should have won the Rumble, it was SES Punk. Best promo guy, heat magnet, doesn't need a work ethic administered via a belt and a syringe. But no, no, he criticised the fucking dress code. Let's job him out.
Cunts.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Your obviously seeing my point and not realizing it.

Punk is a great heel. Great in-ring, great on the mic, great gimmick. He should be booked as such, but he isn't. I thought they took a step forward with this whole leader of Nexus thing, but they didn't. I thought the SES might put him in a world title feud, but it didn't. I thought that Punk moving to RAW might mean good things for him, but so far, it doesn't.

I don't understand why up until this point the WWE has insisted on making him look weak. He's been a World Heavyweight Champion 3 times, an IC Champ, and a World Tag Team Champion. I know that the WWE hates heels, but c'mon guys.

Anyways...I'm still hopeful. I'm hoping that Punk can carry on with Nexus after beating on Cena on next week's RAW.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
CM Sucks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts