Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How can Cena mention and use as a put down the fact the The Rock is in movies even though he has been in 11 movies or tv shows?

·
Banned
125 Posts
its kinda funny this Rock/Cena, actor/wrestler thing is they both have with each other.

Cena at best is average in the ring, hasn't made a movie worth watching but has always had a pretty good work ethic and over these past seven years has taken more heat than every heel hes probably ever faced all gathered in the same ring at the same time in his stride.

Rock on the other-hand is incomparable to any other WWE Superstar/Hall Of Famer/Legend in every single way, mic/ability/look/charisma. Hes made a good handful of movies actually worth watching and is a really good actor.

The problem is its kinda tainted his credibility a bit with the die hard fans the fact that one day he just up-and-left for Hollywood and boy is Cena using that as a one-over.

Thats why Cena probably jumps at the chance to be in movies.

"Sure I don't make em as good as you do Rock, but at least I don't have to stop wrestling to do em"

lol

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Cena still wrestles while he's filming a movie.

Where has The Rock been for the last 6 months?

There's your answer.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
The Rock's movies are big time hundred million dollar movies that take months to film and put together.

John Cena's movies are small, unthoughtful and are filmed backstage 20 minutes before RAW starts.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Rock was with the WWE for 6 solid years and became one of the greatest ever, then went on to become a massive film star.

Cenas been in the company for 11 years and counting and is not even in the top 5 greatest ever. He's also an unsuccessful actor.

·
I GOT ALOT LEFT IN THE TANK
4,541 Posts
Cena's character is a huge hypocrite. He's always doing things or making claims that just don't make sense such as many of his Rock and even Del Rio insults. I hope by the end of this Rocky feud John Cena's character progresses & shows some growth or significant change, even if it's not a heel turn. He's been doing the same character with very little variation, for the past, what 5 years? It's really stagnant right now.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
Use the Rock/Cena thread for this.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.