Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read this properly in every other tread that this guy has to turn heel, Only reason he is stale and appeal to kids. What is wrong with that, their problem is they dont have any super over wrestler that appeal to grown ups, so should they not find that guy before the take the kids hero and loses that fan base.

Two if Cena turned heel how would that make the product any better, just because now he is facing face wrestlers????

·
Registered
517 Posts
I'm pretty sure that heel Cena would actually improve product a lot. Especially if they would make him just a guy that destroys everything in his way, no stupid talk, no smiling, just let him be total bad-ass who sometimes will cheat, but is never afraid of a fight. I think that would work for him. And WWE needs a heel like that, because most of heels nowadays are the same, and it gets boring. We need dominant heel, who's not scared of anybody.

On the other hand, I'm 100% sure that after Cena's heel turn most people in IWC would still bitch and moan. Just like they always do, no matter what WWE does.

Reactions: Eggs

·
Registered
699 Posts
What can you do about it his turning heel fact.. all this kane and the piper pit thing and with the rock and brock thing is one huge build up off his heel turn. he will crack and become a badd ass. all this hype of hustle loyalty and respect and how he wont change is a work for the heel turn

1 - 5 of 5 Posts