Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
copyed and pasted from my favirite rumor sight...

John Cena is reported to be considered as a possible move to SmackDown! come the WWE Draft. The thinking right now within WWE Creative is that he will lose to Lesnar at ER and be forced to SD!, where he will take on a managerial role for Sheamus. WWE is still deciding between "Shena" and "Ceamus" as the name of the group.
- ToW (Truth of Wrestling - "more truth than WrestlingInc since 1857")
Reports are coming in from WWE house shows over the past several weeks that the WWE does not enjoy the incessant "Yes!" chants. WWE officials, as well as in-house officials acting on behest of the WWE, have been seen asking people wearing Bryan's new "Yes!" shirts to promptly return them to the nearest shirt vendor for a full refund.
- ToW (Truth of Wrestling - "the first wrestling news site to break rumors of Lincoln's assassination plot")
CM Punk is rumored to have been seen at a local pub in England over the week. This is non-kayfabe, as it comes in addition to Jericho's allegations and the WWE have been moving frantically to downplay it. Punk was rumored to have done a line of coke off a British official, and there are alleged photos of Punk and a young woman (possibly a hooker) slamming meth.
- ToW (Truth of Wrestling - "meltzer can suck our dicks")
WWE Creative is strongly moving for a Khali/Show tag team. Show will become both the IC and Tag Team Title holder, along with Khali, who is being pushed to beat Sheamus for the WHC in a future four way elimination match between Sheamus, Khali, Del Rio, and David Otunga. The plan right now is to move Vickie Guerrero from managing the Ziggler/Swagger duo to Khali/Show, with the gimmick being that all three of them are large.
- ToW (Truth of Wrestling - "check out our yearly match and wrestler rankings today")
wat do u guyz thnk???

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, you made one more post that gives me every reason to think you're ten years old.
Now you've gone and hurt my feelings.

But I know when I'm beat. Maybe we should comment on the severity of these earth-shattering rumors, rather than continue to exchange ad hominems? (Y)

·
Fairy Hunter
1,783 Posts
Cena being Sheamus' manager sounds extremely random. Oh well, I'd love it if he went to SmackDown!, but what's up with the weird name ideas? That isn't necessary.

Officials acting with WWE asking fans to return "YES!" shirts for refunds? WTF?

The pub thing sounds interesting...

Show and Khali as a tag team? Fantastic. The tag team division is seriously fucked now. Vickie dropping Dolph and Swagger and managing them sounds odd, though. Will they turn heel or will she turn face?

Or is this all random bullshit?

EDIT: Yeah, that's what it is.

·
Banned
2,236 Posts
The Cena one is almost right, after losing to Lesnar he's going to be relelgated to Superstars, then NXT, then TNA.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
"You're not funny and nobody likes you."
You negative rep me and say, "Grow up", after posting something like this? There's a word for that.

How 'bout you try to take a joke. There are litterally dozens of threads with as much validity as this on the forum RIGHT NOW. (Y)

No need to say childish things and negative rep people (just stick to saying childish things; it's funnier).

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
:troll :troll :troll

Made me legit lol though...good job.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
:lmao:lmao:lmao the hell did I just read?

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
If it's true it will help SD! in ratings and allow Cena to take a bit more time to himself to take care of his family now that his brother is in recovery.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.