Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
did anyone other than myself get a little over excited when they heard cena swear? i know its such a small thing to pick up on but it was deffo good to hear since the start of the pg era :)))

·
Premium Member
917 Posts
the man has a mouth like a sailor...gotta look outside of the pg era though and just try to enjoy the product...tv14, tvMA , pg. PG now would have been tv14 15 years ago.Times change.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
If Jesusohn Cupermanena can say it to a live crowd including kids , then how dare they think they are better than him by bleeping it!

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
:lmao

wow, people getting fucking excited about a swear word, something that had no relevance to the quality of the Attitude Era.
plus, are we talking about the part they edited out? because then, no, i didn't hear it, on account of it was silenced.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Yeah it was edited so technically all I heard him say was "BEEP".

Didn't really do anything for me, personally. I'm happy for you though. Hope you cleaned up afterwards!

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

wow, people getting fucking excited about a swear word, something that had no relevance to the quality of the Attitude Era.
plus, are we talking about the part they edited out? because then, no, i didn't hear it, on account of it was silenced.
First, did i mention anything about the attitude era? No i didnt so really u think it has relevance because that was your first thought.
seccond, dont be a prick

If Jesusohn Cupermanena can say it to a live crowd including kids , then how dare they think they are better than him by bleeping it!
i fully enjoyed that post :D

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah it was edited so technically all I heard him say was "BEEP".

Didn't really do anything for me, personally. I'm happy for you though. Hope you cleaned up afterwards!
little harsh :(

·
#RiseAbove
1,471 Posts

This. Please...

/thread

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
what did he say??

the speech was too long so i fast forward it
called someone a bitch i dnt undesrstand why everyones geting on my back about it when the rock called hhh a bitch the crowd went wilde

·
Registered
400 Posts
called someone a bitch i dnt undesrstand why everyones geting on my back about it when the rock called hhh a bitch the crowd went wilde
They went wild because he called HHHa bitch, not because he cussed. If you watched the Attitude Era cussing on wrestling wouldn't phase you one bit, it happened every week. Not sure what the big deal here is.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
Considering I DIDN'T hear it, no. They just used that to sell the worked shoot, what with him shitting all over kayfabe and everything.

Considering Mae got away with it and a much worse word the week before (which I DID hear), it's obviously something they were willing to slip in there to sell the angle.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts

Isn't this exactly what made the beginning of the attitude era so good though was because things like swearing were so unexpected since people were used to the PG wwf before?

Exact same thing WWE is doing now. Taking little things like swearing(and maybe eventually blood) that used to be common from 1997-2006 and making it a rare occasion so that when it does happen, people get excited to see or hear something like that.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Karama's a Bitch.

It's a good saying which is true. A must learn for any kids of any age.

·
Banned
3,146 Posts
Considering I DIDN'T hear it, no. They just used that to sell the worked shoot, what with him shitting all over kayfabe and everything.

I don't really remember his promo word for word, but I can't remember where he 'shit all over' kayfayabe in it.

The closest thing I can remember is when he referenced Billy Kidman being a producer...which even if wrestling was real they would need producers and time limits so that isn't that far of a stretch.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts