Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
No Cena is good Cena
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I shouldn't have started this thread but I did so here we are. Cena is the face of the company and shouldn't resort to dismissing his opponents by telling them to go back to their own country. The U.S. was founded on the principle of welcoming people from all countries, right? Or am I just naive?

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
I shouldn't have started this thread but I did so here we are. Cena is the face of the company and shouldn't resort to dismissing his opponents by telling them to go back to their own country. The U.S. was founded on the principle of welcoming people from all countries, right? Or am I just naive?
LMAO! It's never been like that. This country has trouble accepting people who are different. History proves that.

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
Really?

ADR just dissed Canadians as poor fuckers who he hires for filthy jobs IN CANADA, and you're upset because Cena told ADR to go back to the country he's actually from?

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
LMAO! It's never been like that. This country has trouble accepting people who are different. History proves that.
A guy who lives in America probably has no fucking clue how bad racism is outside of the United States.

The US is nowhere near as bad as other countries are, and I don't mean unknown countries; big ass, well-known, highly populated ones.

But apparently people pass that off as "Not used to American culture." Yeah, okay.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
A guy who lives in America probably has no fucking clue how bad racism is outside of the United States.

The US is nowhere near as bad as other countries are, and I don't mean unknown countries; big ass, well-known, highly populated ones.

But apparently people pass that off as "Not used to American culture." Yeah, okay.
Yes I do know how bad it is outside the US. But the person was talking about the US which means that your point had nothing to do with this discussion.

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
Yes I do know how bad it is outside the US. But the person was talking about the US which means that your point had nothing to do with this discussion.
Aside from the other dumb things he said, he was pretty damn right about the US accepting other people from all countries. The fact that you said it's never been like that, well, I had to step in and say "That's ignorant bullshit."

Aside from the retarded airports, America is pretty damn accepting of a lot of shit.

And it has plenty to do with this discussion. Cena, the American Boy, apparently can't tell someone to go to their home country, but it's fine for a Mexican to bash Canadians. Wtf kind of logic is that.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Aside from the other dumb things he said, he was pretty damn right about the US accepting other people from all countries. The fact that you said it's never been like that, well, I had to step in and say "That's ignorant bullshit."

Aside from the retarded airports, America is pretty damn accepting of a lot of shit.
The Irish were treated like crap when they got here. Same for black people, Hispanics, and Native Americans (who were already here).

And you say America is accepting? Tell that to all the gay people who still can't get married in most states. Or the Muslims who have been harassed after 9/11. And let's not forget the Jim Crow laws and many other things from history that were anything but accepting.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Really?

ADR just dissed Canadians as poor fuckers who he hires for filthy jobs IN CANADA, and you're upset because Cena told ADR to go back to the country he's actually from?
The difference is ADR is a heel, its job to be an ass. I mean ffs HBK humped the canadian flag. However Cena is supposed to be the face of the company, guess what gets me is he is trying to be a tweener and its annoying. If Cena can't defend himself without using heelish tactics then maybe he should go heel?

1 - 20 of 97 Posts