Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
5,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me guess Cena shows up and tells Jinder's wrong, and US is awesome...

Sooo let me guess, Cena shows up one day, tells Jinder people don't like him not cause he talks different, looks different or smells different, but because you're a "jack ass" or "something about being ignorant himself"......Then Singh brothers are used as heaters, and Jinder is made out to be the evil foreigner who we chant USA against as Cena wins his title........

When I said I wanted Jinder to be booked just like Rusev was or should be, I didn't want a repeat of the infamous Triple-PPV Slaughter of Rusev by the hands of Cena. AKA, Jinder and the Singh brothers leave Cena passed out at first PPV, then John Cena takes belt off Jinder at the big PPV, and the 3rd PPV Cena leaves all 3 tied as a pretzel in middle of ring and the Singh brothers say "I quit" for Jinder cause Jinder will only speak Punjabi..........and coincidentally the ref isn't told what I Quit is in the person's language, but he will accept their manager's/valet's word.

Anyone else have a great theory into what will happen to Jinder?!?

·
Baby Yoda
30,149 Posts
Re: Let me guess Cena shows up and tells Jinder's wrong, and US is awesome...

MITB is pointless, everyone and their dog knows Jinder is going to stomp Orton in his home town.

·
Registered
12,047 Posts

I see Cena as Jinder's SummerSlam challenger. He should win the title, but I think Cena's too nice to cut off Jinder's momentum and will actually want to put him over. That being said, he has won 16 World Titles before...

·
Baby Yoda
30,149 Posts

I see Cena as Jinder's SummerSlam challenger. He should win the title, but I think Cena's too nice to cut off Jinder's momentum and will actually want to put him over. That being said, he has won 16 World Titles before...
Cena isn't going to win 17 off Jinder, he's not big enough to be his opponent for that accolade. They'll do it at WM 35 with Cena winning 17 against Roman, then 36 will be centered around the rematch.... WWE is so predictable when it comes to their favorites.

·
10,951 Posts

Cena isn't going to win 17 off Jinder, he's not big enough to be his opponent for that accolade. They'll do it at WM 35 with Cena winning 17 against Roman, then 36 will be centered around the rematch.... WWE is so predictable when it comes to their favorites.
There's no way Cena lasts more than 2 years

·
Registered
12,047 Posts

Hmm, I dunno. I see your point, but I could see them trying to chain Cena's 17th to a great moment for America, with their thinking that being part of the moment helps Mahal look "bigger." Try and get attention for both Mahal being Indian and Cena breaking the record at the same time. I think Cena will wrestle Nakamura at WrestleMania (likely for the WWE Title) and that Reigns will challenge Brock. Mahal, honestly, will be lucky if he's got a singles match. I could see him and Rusev teaming up to face The New Day, The Usos and American Alpha in one of those Tag Team Title Fatal 4-Ways. I'm not excited by that prospect, but it could very realistically happen.

·
Baby Yoda
30,149 Posts

Hmm, I dunno. I see your point, but I could see them trying to chain Cena's 17th to a great moment for America, with their thinking that being part of the moment helps Mahal look "bigger." Try and get attention for both Mahal being Indian and Cena breaking the record at the same time. I think Cena will wrestle Nakamura at WrestleMania (likely for the WWE Title) and that Reigns will challenge Brock. Mahal, honestly, will be lucky if he's got a singles match. I could see him and Rusev teaming up to face The New Day, The Usos and American Alpha in one of those Tag Team Title Fatal 4-Ways. I'm not excited by that prospect, but it could very realistically happen.
Jinder isn't dropping the title till September.

·
Registered
12,047 Posts

I could see it lasting that long. But I can still see Cena being the one who beats him.

·
Banned
5,081 Posts

I'm going to be in absolute heaven watching Cena rip Jinder apart for like five months of straight losses and humiliating burial. It comes down to who makes Vince more money, feeding the Cena machine or Jinder and his one tee shirt and Indian market which gets PPV's on TV.

The Cena machine will burn on.

·
Registered
5,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Well if Jinder keeps that India money coming in, I think the chit-chat I read somewhere that plans could be til Royal Rumble might be true.

I just know that everytime a big foreigner is given a belt, someone like John Cena is there to take it away, because it is the most classic feud in the history of wrestling, and oldie but goodie.

In Rusev's case, I was made cause Cena killed all momentum. Jinder had no momentum to begin with, but if he has some great title run for next 2-3 months, it would be a shame to stop him simply cause John American Cena needs fresh meet.

Knowing WWE Summerslam is Jinder vs Cena, but Trevor Noah interferes....I'd like to think I'm overrating that WWE would never be stupid enough to redo something they did in last 5 years, but shit always happens that feels played out and usually cause it is.

I won't feel bad if Jinder gets buried, honestly I won't, but it is the principle. Why go all in with someone if the plan the whole time is just to maintain your part timers and vets who aren't good enough to stay over. John will return but he needs Jinder more than Jinder needs Cena, just like Cena needed Rusev. I don't think Jinder was best choice for the biggest heel in WWE, but I was willing to accept him if he was the chosen heel. He doesn't have Lana, but at least he isn't some cliche who does camel clutch......(jinx myself I bet).....(cause that is how he chokes out Cena).....

·
10,951 Posts

You say that like it's a bad thing. This is one burial I'm hyped for. And besides cenas a bigger draw in India then jinder will ever be. And to be worth a damn in this business you need to be a global superstar. Jinder gets over in middle eastern places but he won't be drawing a dime in the us market and the uk market cause they have a more sophisticated palette. That market still follows the good vs evil narrative sure but also roots for your Daryl dixons, your Micheal Schofields, your tortured heros like batman and wolverine etc. There is nothing to jinders character beyond his ethnicity and nationality. There's no subtle elements or nuances like with Mohammed hassan. His just basic.

·
Banned
5,081 Posts

Well if Jinder keeps that India money coming in, I think the chit-chat I read somewhere that plans could be til Royal Rumble might be true.

I just know that everytime a big foreigner is given a belt, someone like John Cena is there to take it away, because it is the most classic feud in the history of wrestling, and oldie but goodie.

In Rusev's case, I was made cause Cena killed all momentum. Jinder had no momentum to begin with, but if he has some great title run for next 2-3 months, it would be a shame to stop him simply cause John American Cena needs fresh meet.

Knowing WWE Summerslam is Jinder vs Cena, but Trevor Noah interferes....I'd like to think I'm overrating that WWE would never be stupid enough to redo something they did in last 5 years, but shit always happens that feels played out and usually cause it is.

I won't feel bad if Jinder gets buried, honestly I won't, but it is the principle. Why go all in with someone if the plan the whole time is just to maintain your part timers and vets who aren't good enough to stay over. John will return but he needs Jinder more than Jinder needs Cena, just like Cena needed Rusev. I don't think Jinder was best choice for the biggest heel in WWE, but I was willing to accept him if he was the chosen heel. He doesn't have Lana, but at least he isn't some cliche who does camel clutch......(jinx myself I bet).....(cause that is how he chokes out Cena).....
What India money though?

·
Banned
6,218 Posts

Welcome back John, please take the title off of Roidman :mark:

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
All American Cena is going to return on July 4th, then defeat the EVIL FOREIGN Jinder at Summerslam to win his 17th World Title and "save America" yet again.

YAWN :cena

·
Registered
3,896 Posts
Will be glad to see him. WWE just isn't the same without Big Match John.

Cena vs Jinder at Summerslam could be really good if built up right.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts