Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
“I play a superhuman on WWE television and I played damn near a superhuman in ‘12 Rounds’ and ‘The Marine,’ ” Cena, 33, told the Herald in a recent telephone interview. “Then I read the script to ‘Legendary.’ I’ve been around sports all my life. I’ve been coached, I have coached, and I have brothers. I think everybody has been through some family dissension. There’s a lot of stuff in there I could hold onto, so I didn’t feel out of my element.”

he admitted it, thought that was kinda hilarious lol.

Source:http://nodq.com/wwe/285106846.shtml

·
Banned
1,189 Posts
Um he plays a larger than life good guy who beats up bad guys in WWE. Any babyface could describe themself as a superhero.

·
Registered
93 Posts
The annoying thing is that superheroes are generally good at what they do and have some sort of cause to fight against. They have special powers or abilities. Cena isn't good at what he does. He's only a superhero because that's what Vince told him to be.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
The annoying thing is that superheroes are generally good at what they do and have some sort of cause to fight against. They have special powers or abilities. Cena isn't good at what he does. He's only a superhero because that's what Vince told him to be.
And what is Cena not good at?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts