Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 387 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
At the end of extreme rules, what did cena mean he was going on vacation for a long time, is he leaving the company, what is happening tomorrow night on raw

MOD EDIT: There has been news about Cena possibly filming the Marine 3 in his time off, take it for what it's worth.

WWE Studios and 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment have come to terms on a new deal that will produce three new straight to DVD projects, according to Deadline.com. The Marine 3 will be one of those movies.

John Cena is confirmed to be reprising his role of John Triton in The Marine Homefront. The first Marine movie from 2006 featuring Cena was WWE studios most successful project generating over $18 million in revenue.

“WWE Studios will continue to expand its film offerings to appeal to a wide range of movie fans in 2012 and 2013,” said WWE Studios President, Michael Luisi. “We look forward to building upon our relationship with 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment to present movies that bring action, adventure and humor to audiences all over the globe.”

No further details on the other two movies has been released, however expect WWE Champion CM Punk to star in one.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Re: Cena going on vacation?

Why even have Cena win if he was gonna take a vacation though?

Have Cena lose, Brock "injure" him...Cena gone for a while, Brock goes crazy wins the title, Cena comes back to stop him.

I hate how I can book better than the WWE sometimes.

·
I Am The Liquor
3,075 Posts

At the end of extreme rules, what did cena mean he was going on vacation for a long time, is he leaving the company, what is happening tomorrow night on raw
From what I've heard, a few people heard him saying during the match, "It's torn, I'm gone." Re-torn his bicep by the sound of that. Will just need to wait til tomorrow to find out I guess.

·
Banned
2,229 Posts

Hope he gets kidnapped and never seen again.....a man can dream

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts

From what I've heard, a few people heard him saying during the match, "It's torn, I'm gone." Re-torn his bicep by the sound of that. Will just need to wait til tomorrow to find out I guess.
I am pretty sure this is right, I think he tore his biceps again.

·
Munster Mash
3,975 Posts
He deserves a vacation, but it'll be a bitch if this is the whole fired, but shows up at the arena thing again.

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
Let's hope it's nothing serious.

·
Registered
6,728 Posts

Why even have Cena win if he was gonna take a vacation though?

Have Cena lose, Brock "injure" him...Cena gone for a while, Brock goes crazy wins the title, Cena comes back to stop him.

I hate how I can book better than the WWE sometimes.
You most likely can't.

Cause that "genius booking" of yours is the same old shit as every "monster heel" booking as before. You THINK it's that easy, but it's not. Why? Because that little idea of yours solves nothing.

Cena gets injured.
Brock looks like a monster. Success.
Cena comes back.
Cena gets revenge.
Cena gets booed for the 1023492384th time. Complete and utter failure.

What makes your idea so different? That's what I'm trying to convey. At least with this booking, Brock, who might I add, knocked Cena the fuck out in 60 seconds and had him pinned for just as long twice, will probably turn psycho over the loss and that'll give another star a chance with Brock.

But people don't think like that anymore. People think in a one-track mind when it comes to Cena and the IWC.

Does Cena win, or does Cena lose?

That's all they do. They cheer like fanboys when Rocky wins and he disappears regardless of the bad booking that only could have worked if Brock agreed to come back, because Rocky won. No, wait. Because Cena lost. That's all that matters.

They don't look beyond anymore. They only see the pin, not the match.

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
More and more Im just left shaking my head with this company.

There's the Bryan squash backfiring, Punk losing to HHH, the Nexus angle, and now this.

So disheartening for something I have loved the majority of my life.

·
Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
12,952 Posts
If he's leaving, he should have lost. Pure and simple. Stay away for a while John. Rest up. Go to TNA and bury everyone over there. Give Hogan and Flair the ole Attitude Adjustment.

·
Banned
3,146 Posts
It seems like he legit hurt himself, maybe torn his bicep again.

The whole "I know i'm not supposed to talk right now" thing at the end seems legit, like he knew he was going to be out for awhile and he just wanted to say his piece before he left because he knows Vince won't let him work through this injury if it is as bad as he thinks it is.

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
If he's leaving, he should have lost. Pure and simple. Stay away for a while John. Rest up. Go to TNA and bury everyone over there. Give Hogan and Flair the ole Attitude Adjustment.
Rocky would have lost then. Cause he was 100% going to leave right after WM.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Was Cena scheduled to leave after the match? It seemed to me like he was, and then on top of that got injured. Also he did say "one last run" or something along those lines. Wonder what that was about, tomorrow is a must watch in my opinion.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
according to moke foley he is legitimately injured

**** Foley ‏ @realMickFoley
Damn, hate to see a guy like @johncena ..or any guy for that matter, seriously injured. Get well soon, John.
**** Foley ‏ @realMickFoley
Yeah @GoVols4Life @tcw8848 Cena is a tough SOB for sure. The guy gets his head brutalized, tears a bicep and STILL has haters tonight? Wow!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Man some people cant be satisfied. Cena leaves but wins his last match and people are complaining? God.
I wouldn't mind Cena winning if the match was booked to give Cena a chance of winning. You know, back and forth etc. I'm sorry but I can't suspend my disbelief that a guy who is absolutely battered for 20 minutes wins like that.

1 - 20 of 387 Posts