Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just noticed Royal Rumble is in his hometown, what are the odds of a return on that night ?

·
Asuka
96,371 Posts
If that happens, there won't be a facepalm picture in this world big enough to describe the shiny, juicy failure.

Just no. 3 years in a row is too much, not to mention, Cena was the one who originally pulled off the surprise return in the first place. I don't care if he wins, either. Matter of fact, that's probably a good thing because then we'd almost be assured that Barrett was winning the title at the Elimination Chamber. Just don't do this cheap, surprise nonsense beforehand. It's already been done, and it's not a surprise anymore.

·
14,501 Posts
If that happens, there won't be a facepalm picture in this world big enough to describe the shiny, juicy failure.

Just no. 3 years in a row is too much, not to mention, Cena was the one who originally pulled off the surprise return in the first place. I don't care if he wins, either. Matter of fact, that's probably a good thing because then we'd almost be assured that Barrett was winning the title at the Elimination Chamber. Just don't do this cheap, surprise nonsense beforehand. It's already been done, and it's not a surprise anymore.
I know you hate him Pyro, but you can't just wipe Orton's history away :p

This would be the worst way for Cena to come back. It would just shit on the whole fired storyline. The way he comes back has to be really well thought and unique. I'm not sure how, but I'm not the one who is paid to do so anyway.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Cena is gone. Get over it.

But seriously, i think he will be gone for one or two episodes and when he returns...BAM....

Ok, he'll be back soon for sure.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts