Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cena just posted a message on twitter

"Making medical rounds now to find out what is up. I will be on #RAW to let everyone know.#nevergiveup"

I imagine Lesnar will beat the piss out of Cena again tonight and Cena will do a stretcher job and take his vacation for a few months, thats probably the most logical scenario

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
Thats the way i see it to OP. If Cena is there which it looks like he will be I see 3 things possibly happening.

1. Cena just comes out and announces his arm is seriosuly injured and jsut goes away and Brock brags about it later in the show

2. Cena comes out to talk about his victory, Lesnar comes out and destroys him "injuring" him and thats what puts Cena out.

3. Cena comes out to announce hes injured seriosuly and Lesnar comes out and beats the hell out of him anyways as well.

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
When Cena comes out onto the stage, Brock should attack him and F5 his ASS from the staging area to the concrete.

Brock looks badass, Cena can take his rest.

Everybody wins. :)

·
Registered
188 Posts
No one wants to hear cena's stupid motivational speeches. They should have Brock murder him

·
Registered
821 Posts
Thats the way is ee it to OP. If Cena is there which it looks like he will be I see 3 things possibly happening.

1. Cena jsut comes out and announces his arm is seriosuly injured and jsut goes away and Brock brags about it later in the show

2. Cena comes out to talk about his victory, Lesnar comes out and destroys him "injuring" him and thats what puts Cena out.

3. Cena comes out to announce hes injured seriosuly and Lesnar comes out and beats the hell out of him anyways as well.
4. Cena comes out smiling and talking to the camera, does the salute with his arm,obviously not injured,says he beat brock and that he respects him while smiling,brock comes out shakes his hand,feud is over and cena is ready for the next heel to be fed to him.

·
Buried by the man with three H's
1,166 Posts
It's funny how Cena cannot beat The Rock, yet he beat Lesnar.

I will be glad to have a break from Cena for a while after tonight.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
I don't really care if leasner does some heelish stuff like beating cena . He lost and that's what matters, end of story .

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
I'm looking forward to seeing him. I wonder if the crowd is behind Cena like last night chacago was at the end?

·
Registered
670 Posts
It would be highly inappropriate but i'd laugh my arse off if Cena no sold his match from last night.

As you guys have said, Brock will more than likely attack him and send him away for a while.

·
Banned
3,134 Posts
Cena just posted a message on twitter

"Making medical rounds now to find out what is up. I will be on #RAW to let everyone know.#nevergiveup"

I imagine Lesnar will beat the piss out of Cena again tonight and Cena will do a stretcher job and take his vacation for a few months, thats probably the most logical scenario
The worst fucking news EVER..if Lesnar doesn't murder this guy tonight, the booking is worst than I could EVER have imagined.

He didn't beat The Rock because he was too cocky, he was more serious against lesnar
He never had the Rock beat though..he did the STFU...twice. Didn't work. Did the AA twice. Didn't work. He just got beat. That was the story of the match....he talked tough about "This being his life and he HAD TO WIN or he would LOSE EVERYTHING because Rock was going back to GI Joe" yet he choked like a overrated bitch usually does in the end. It was poetic justice that even Tupac Shakur himself would toast.

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
as if that suck up last night wasn't enough... he can't just leave can he? He got fired and yet he didn't miss a single show, now he was supposed to take a vacation but i guess that was just the announcement of it and he will actually take it months from now.

·
Registered
6,492 Posts
Cena should take a break, it will be good for him and for the ME scene in WWE. He should go out by Lesnar beating the shit out of him again.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Brock needs to finish the job and obliterate him tonight. Literally leave him in a puddle of blood. Otherwise what's the point?

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
The worst fucking news EVER..if Lesnar doesn't murder this guy tonight, the booking is worst than I could EVER have imagined.

He never had the Rock beat though..he did the STFU...twice. Didn't work. Did the AA twice. Didn't work. He just got beat. That was the story of the match....he talked tough about "This being his life and he HAD TO WIN or he would LOSE EVERYTHING because Rock was going back to GI Joe" yet he choked like a overrated bitch usually does in the end. It was poetic justice that even Tupac Shakur himself would toast.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, you and a couple others are mad because Cena is starting to get the respect he deserves. So therefore, it is your duty to maintain the "I hate Cena" IWC status quo.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts