Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Ambrose & Cesaro 'nuff said!
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yes, Cenas fired, Yes, the storyline is still going on, Yes-- ah whatever I'm still really enjoying it. I mean it has been the highlight of RAW for weeks now and now it has that edge anything can happen, Table AA, Car AA, instead of just steps it kinda brings the whole who is next in nexus!

I marked a little for when Cena said "remember im not the only one who has enemies' (or to some affect) and nexus turned around... eitherway interested to see how this all comes to an end.

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
I was kinda hoping Cena would take some time off to go make a movie or something. The only way midcard guys get a chance to rise up is when the top dogs are gone. We'd have never gotten " The Rock " if Stone Cold hadn't been injured and gone. Who knows what wrestlers would rise up in Cenas absence.

Cena vs Nexus is keeping major tv time focused on him. Of course with the fans buying up cena merchandise it might hurt to keep him off tv too long.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,822 Posts
I was kinda hoping Cena would take some time off to go make a movie or something. The only way midcard guys get a chance to rise up is when the top dogs are gone. We'd have never gotten " The Rock " if Stone Cold hadn't been injured and gone. Who knows what wrestlers would rise up in Cenas absence.
The Rock admittedly became even bigger as the company's top babyface during Austin's year-long absence, but his rise was honestly capped off by his '99 feud with Steve Austin. Rock's initial rise to the main event scene was the opening of the door for Austin's Road to Wrestlemania storyline against McMahon and the Corporation, targeting Rock.

It's really a statement in favor of having your top star around, because if he is, interactions with the ascending big star is enormous in making the ascending star massive. Cena/Nexus is a fair example of that with Cena being Barrett's target. And for now at least The Miz has Randy Orton for a future showdown in all likelihood.

Anyway, anybody else wondering what stupid plan David Otunga is coming up with to "put an end to all of this"? Haha.

·
Undergoing a gimmick change.
2,385 Posts
Anyway, anybody else wondering what stupid plan David Otunga is coming up with to "put an end to all of this"? Haha.
I'm guessing it's to overthrow Barrett and take Nexus as his own. That would probably make the most sense anyway. I'm still enjoying this feud tremendously, it's obviously going to carry on to Wrestlemania with Cena going over there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts