17 times?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Flair is dying, so what better way to honor him than to have John Cena break his record?
He could dedicate his win to Flair and say that he is keeping his spirit alive - he could even be the new "Nature Boy" but perhaps that title should be on a younger wrestler

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wrestling does have a somewhat sleazy track record, but this seems too exploitative and would surely engender the exact opposite reaction than what they desired.
Remember Paul Bearer? Remember "Eddie's in Hell"?

This would be tame compared to those.

In fact you should probably have Jinder say "Flair's in Hell!" or something similar, then Cena can channenge him to win no.17.

·
Banned
6,852 Posts
It wont happen until a WM

·
Banned
8,766 Posts
The Award for most disgusting thread goes to.....

Reactions: dannybosa

·
TONI POR TODO!
4,602 Posts
Cena is already the guy who signs 400 autographs in an hour, or something.
The guy is such an ''yes man'' for Vince, that he's like a robot. Maybe even surpassing the insane wrestling schedule that Ric used to do in the eighties...

I'd say to MF Vince, let the great Naitch having intact his ''record'' this time.

·
Premium Member
15,536 Posts
No he doesn't.

Damn sure not for the justification you gave. Break the man's record just because he's "dying"?

By the way, I'm royally pissed at your lack of optimism in this situation, as it shows what you truly care about. And I'm more pissed at myself for expecting differently.

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
Shocking this thread is not locked.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.