Wrestling Forum banner

Cena/Miz/Rock

1392 Views 11 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  Deepvoice80
Okay, seriously, am I one of the only one that see's this whole 3 way feud as a good thing?

Miz: He get's an obvious boost as a legit wrestler who should not be ignored or overlooked. That is a given. He's not just one of the pack anymore, he stands out. I mean, hello, he has managed to get THE ROCK's attention!? (RL wise)He's getting a rub from an old-school guy! This in Miz's words AWESOME.

Cena: In the last few weeks alone, through Miz and The Rock, WWE has addrssed every single negative thing that people on the board's have been saying forever. 'He's un-talented, boring, only appeals to children....yada, yada, yada'. It's being shown that the WWE hears everything and they KNOW how people feel about the Superman act, because he's finally getting knocked down!

Will that change in the future? I have no doubt's. It will. I'm sure that it won't stay that way forever. They still want the kids after all. But!! Eventually, even the God of wrestling himself(Hulk Hogan) had to fall eventually and show he was human. Also, like Miz, he has Rock's attention.

Rock: Oh Rock....he is doing the right thing! The Rock, by inserting himself is giving (God, I hate using this language) both guys a rub and lending star power to this feud. What should be a simple 'host gig' (storyline wise) has become more. Cena and Miz have gotten 'The Great One's' attention! He actually gives a crap enough to even acknowledge that they exsist!

RL wise, he's doing a good thing by helping The Miz get over. That's great! he's doing what a lot of the older guys should have been doing way before this and helping to show that both Cena and Miz should not be underestimated as competitor's. If they can hold their own with him, they are worth watching.

Oh and personally, I see Rock and Cena banding together in some capacity at WM and beating the crap outa Miz. Hey, they have to find some common ground somewhere, right? ;)
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
2,039 Posts
Okay, seriously, am I one of the only one that see's this whole 3 way feud as a good thing?

Miz: He get's an obvious boost as a legit wrestler who should not be ignored or overlooked. That is a given. He's not just one of the pack anymore, he stands out. I mean, hello, he has managed to get THE ROCK's attention!? (RL wise)He's getting a rub from an old-school guy! This in Miz's words AWESOME.

Cena: In the last few weeks alone, through Miz and The Rock, WWE has addrssed every single negative thing that people on the board's have been saying forever. 'He's un-talented, boring, only appeals to children....yada, yada, yada'. It's being shown that the WWE hears everything and they KNOW how people feel about the Superman act, because he's finally getting knocked down!

Will that change in the future? I have no doubt's. It will. I'm sure that it won't stay that way forever. They still want the kids after all. But!! Eventually, even the God of wrestling himself(Hulk Hogan) had to fall eventually and show he was human. Also, like Miz, he has Rock's attention.

Rock: Oh Rock....he is doing the right thing! The Rock, by inserting himself is giving (God, I hate using this language) both guys a rub and lending star power to this feud. What should be a simple 'host gig' (storyline wise) has become more. Cena and Miz have gotten 'The Great One's' attention! He actually gives a crap enough to even acknowledge that they exsist!

RL wise, he's doing a good thing by helping The Miz get over. That's great! he's doing what a lot of the older guys should have been doing way before this and helping to show that both Cena and Miz should not be underestimated as competitor's. If they can hold their own with him, they are worth watching.

Oh and personally, I see Rock and Cena banding together in some capacity at WM and beating the crap outa Miz. Hey, they have to find some common ground somewhere, right? ;)
I agree cena is getting killed in this feud and if anything miz is stepping up while cena is taking a tumble. I didn't like the miz promo at the start of the show, but i thought he was great at the end of the show. The kid in the rock segment should be a wake up call to cena that he looks just like that which is embarrassing, and the kid even had a better rap verse lol

· Banned
5,112 Posts
People hating on The Rock (I'm talking to you Pyro) should appreciate the rub he's giving Miz right now. Miz is blowing up right now and Rock has given him that nudge he desperately needed. Miz really is looking like a star.

· Registered
7,009 Posts
People hating on The Rock (I'm talking to you Pyro) should appreciate the rub he's giving Miz right now. Miz is blowing up right now and Rock has given him that nudge he desperately needed. Miz really is looking like a star.
While Miz is doing well promo-wise, he's doing it by copying The Rock's moves...and the Crowd still isn't booing him as much as a Main Eventer should be booed. Shoulden't doing a Rock Bottom get you more heat....?

This feud could have been booked differently, with Rock being on the sidelines and Miz being the main threat, rather then this being a titatron feud with Miz on the side.

· Registered
2,310 Posts
The Miz did step his game up,but what gets me is while Cena is the face(of course)and The Miz the Heel where does that put The Rock heel/face...........oh it does'nt matter the Rocks gonna layeth the smackdown on both their candy-asses...IF YOU SMELLL

· Banned
354 Posts
Agreed. The people who complain about this feud are the morons who need something to complain about. So far Miz has looked the best by a country mile in this feud, Rock has been great still, but Cena is coming off poorly which I don't personally like, but John Cena is the type of guy who doesn't care. I'm fully interested in this feud as Rock said he wouldn't wrestle but he's threatened both of them now that he's going to "lay the smackdown on their candy asses". This feud has only worked because John Cena and Rock have helped establish Miz as the top heel in WWE.

· Banned
18,124 Posts
The Rock's involvement makes things more interesting, but it still sucks.

· Registered
865 Posts
Of course the Rock/Miz/Cena thing is a good thing.

In my opinion it is the best option and is being perfectly executed. Hasn't Miz been saying for the longest time that no one thought he could do anything and no one took him seriously throughout his career. That's wat this is about, Cena doesn't take the Miz seriously and the Rock ignored the Miz. But now Miz is starting to look like a serious threat and The Rock acknowledged him. Let's face it, the Rock going from ignoring u to noticing u is a big deal especially for the Miz, it at least says he sees u to be within his league. The Miz is looking better than he ever has and is proving that he should be taken more seriously. I don't see this working out as well without The Rock playing as big a role in the feud as he is. It is very good storytelling to me, more so than Miz suddenly being on Cena's level for no real reason or him continuing in his cheap heel tactics.

On an unrelated note, does it seem like the Miz has been practicing Rock impressions for a long time, way b4 this feud started? He seems like a Rock mark

· Registered
939 Posts
The Wrestlemania match will end up with Cena winning and The Rock handing him the title after looking at it for a minute while stood in the ring before handing it over followed by a hand shake and then a hug as the fireworks go off

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.