Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone see something like this happening instead?

Since it's obvious that Cena won't ever go heel again and the stipulation is that Cena gets rehired or Barrett is out of Nexus. I see this being a plan by Nexus to get rid of Barrett(since he sorta failed them by not winning the title) and bring in Cena as their rightful leader. Then we see a Nexus group led by Cena as a face stable.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
That could happen but the rest of Nexus have beat the crap out of Cena various times so it might not happen thinking about it lol.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
But they could have a thing happening where Cena tries to turn the Nexus guys lives around and act like a hero. I see something like that actually happening in WWE

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
I dunno, that just sounds like a strange thing to with a story which has been going on for quite few months tbf. Although your right that, that could actually happen on Raw these days.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,597 Posts
A face stable? And who would they fued with? heel stables work only because they rely on dominance and power. If a face stable did that then it wouldn't work because it would be uncharcteristic. Now if you had one heel stable and one face stable maybe, because then they could fued with one another. But one dominant face stable dosen't work.

·
When we all fall alseep where do we go?
23,631 Posts
Maybe he will lead Young, Sheffield, and some others in an attack on Barrett as revenge for all the attacks Wade ordered on him.

·
Premium Member
19,338 Posts
But they could have a thing happening where Cena tries to turn the Nexus guys lives around and act like a hero. I see something like that actually happening in WWE
I'll probably stop watching Raw if that garbage happens. :p

I'd rather see Cena team up with the Nexus guys who've been kicked out of Nexus.

·
Number 30 in the Rumble
1,629 Posts
I think they might split the Nexus into 2, a heel faction and face faction like the NWO with Wolfpac and Hollywood. Cena leads the face Nexus with Otunga, Young, Tarver and Sheffield(maybe Daniel Bryan too) and they feud with the heel Nexus Barrett, Slater, Gabriel, McGillicutty and Harris.

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
Whoopeee, the Chain Gang is real!

·
Premium Member
10,194 Posts
Cena, Young, Tarver and.. Percy Watson/Kaval? :confused:

Young and Tarver are obvious because they were kicked out of Nexus. Watson and Kaval were both part of season 2, Kaval getting beaten down (by two current Nexus members) and Watson was beaten down unintentionally. It would give Kaval something to do besides jobbing, and give Watson a way back on to TV & to eventually tag permanently with Darren Young.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,597 Posts
If the Nexus was to split into a face and heel faction then this is how i'd see it

Heel
Wade Barrett(Obviously)

Skip Shefield(Skip never really got kicked out, he was injured and just left off camera, still his loyalties to Wade could remain the same)

Micheal McGuilicuty(He wanted a spot in the Nexus not too long ago, it would be a bit stupid for him to turn on the guy who hired him, and also because he's just getting involved in Nexus and getting into his elements as a heel)

Husky Harris(Same as Micheal, and is just better as a heel)

Micheal Tarver(Tavers only real problem is with John Cena, he was very vocal about Cena on his last appearence and Cena was the reason for being kicked out, so he could want revenge)

Face
John Cena(Obviously)

David Otunga(Cause of all the problems he's had with Wade, and because it's been hinted at a face turn for quite a while)

Darren Young(The Missing Link :D)

Heath Slater(Let's face it, Heath does not look like a heel. He's better off on the face side)

Justin Gabriel(Again he's more of a face then a heel)

Reactions: sean 590

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
If the Nexus was to split into a face and heel faction then this is how i'd see it

Heel
Wade Barrett(Obviously)

Skip Shefield(Skip never really got kicked out, he was injured and just left off camera, still his loyalties to Wade could remain the same)

Micheal McGuilicuty(He wanted a spot in the Nexus not too long ago, it would be a bit stupid for him to turn on the guy who hired him, and also because he's just getting involved in Nexus and getting into his elements as a heel)

Husky Harris(Same as Micheal, and is just better as a heel)

Micheal Tarver(Tavers only real problem is with John Cena, he was very vocal about Cena on his last appearence and Cena was the reason for being kicked out, so he could want revenge)

Face
John Cena(Obviously)

David Otunga(Cause of all the problems he's had with Wade, and because it's been hinted at a face turn for quite a while)

Darren Young(The Missing Link :D)

Heath Slater(Let's face it, Heath does not look like a heel. He's better off on the face side)

Justin Gabriel(Again he's more of a face then a heel)
Nexus Wolfpac!

That could be cool. Cena could be like "My noobs are gonna be better than your noobs Wade"

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
Cena, Black Cena, Tarver, Watson (oh yea!), Cannon, Cottonwood and Bryan vs Barrett, Otunga, Sheffield, Gabriel, Slater, Harris and Henning.

Book it raw creative!

Unless the new 6 are going to be the Cenation or whatever the hell they are gonna call this garbo.

·
Registered
127 Posts
What is it gonna be the WWE's version of the Guardian Angels? Probably some kind of loser leaves raw stip coming down the line eventually with Cena winning and at least Barrett going SD. If at that point we ever see a heel Cena from the Nexus storyline, it'll be him kicking the crap out of Bryan bc he would be the last guy from Nexus left technically.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts