Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Illegitimate child of Robert 'Glorious' Roode
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mark my words! Its now all set up for him to turn heel. Career flagging. More and more vocal anti Cena chants from the crowd and his character slowly breaking and losing face (rabid attack on Rusev pre fast lane etc)

PS: for those who say it wont happen because of merchandising. Hulk did it no problem and still maintained his philanthropy and company profile in public >:)

·
Banned
2,226 Posts
Cena has creative control not to turn heel, so it won't happen! I can't stand him, but he doesn't want to! He's winning at Mania so LIVE WITH IT!!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Reigns is a failure and therefore cannot replace Cena as the top guy as the WWE had hoped. Therefore, no, Cena will not be turning heel any time soon. Certainly not at Mania.

·
Banned
5,743 Posts
He's fighting a guy with an Anti-American Russian gimmick :lol

He will be winning the match and raising the American flag.

Whilst i admit that if Cena won the match and then burned the flag and turned on the audience for doubting him it would be hilarious and one of the GOAT wrestling moments :lmao

But it won't ever happen.

·
Registered
5,283 Posts
Ah, it's that time of the year again for the "Cena is turning heel" stuff to start.... Guess it'll come around again prior to Summerslam as that seems to be the trend around here.

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
It's not gonna happen unless reigns legitimately gets over, way over to the point that he is clearly the top guy.

·
Registered
5,274 Posts
Cena is never turning heel, it's not happening.

·
Banned
2,226 Posts

·
Asuka
^Take this off
96,574 Posts
They're gonna turn him heel against the anti American? Yeah, that's such a WWE thing to do.

The only way Cena turns is if Roman Reigns succeeds as a top babyface draw.

.....Cena's never turning heel.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Too little too late, plu we've gotten a glimpse of what Cena would be like as a heel and its just going to be fucking awful, you think he's burying people now? Every night will be what he did to Curtis Axel on RAW.

·
Premium Member
44,439 Posts
Trust me, they've had much better opportunities to turn him heel than this and NEVER pulled the trigger.

He ain't turning.

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
Reigns is basically over with the bairns and women, so Vince should be content enough to go ahead with turning Cena heel.

·
Premium Member
5,189 Posts
They're gonna turn him heel against the anti American?
This ^ WWE aren't going to have a face-turn heel faceoff against an anti-American Superheel that isn't Creative-logic they love the 'face finally sees off the foreign threat and saved America from WM humiliation :clap Cena :clap the American Hero'

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
I could definitely see seeds and baiting for it in that Steph promo. But it wouldn't happen during Rusev's match, Cena would turn heel on Reigns by interfering in the ME. No way in hell it happens during Rusev's match.

But in all reality, it was solely to troll the smarks like the OP so as to help generate interest for the show.

Unless they can show Reigns is going over the moon and actually translating into $$, it would be foolish and risky to turn Cena heel. Like the Streak break, its something that can only ever happen once, so you'd better have the right story at the right time to deliver.

Not that I wouldn't put it past Vince to pull the string feeling its the only way to really give Reigns a full push. Basically by removing the backup you indicate only one choice to the audience.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Cena will turn heel at some point in the next 2-3 years; it's not happening against Rusev. If anything, this route is more or less an attempt to turn him into a bad ass face.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.