Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
remember the time when they would build monster heels so they could be fed to Cena? remember when Cena had matches against good wrestlers only once in a while? remember when they used others to build Cena?

now:

Miz needs build up? have John Cena to put him over.

Punk needs to be repushed but this time bigger than before? have John Cena to put him over.

Kane is putting his mask back again and we need to make him relevant once again? Call John Cena.

Need to milk the merch sales out of Ryder? Dress up Cena as Ryder

Need to make Ryder irrelevant? make him Cena's bitch, literally.

What? Rock will do a WM match? Call John Cena.

WTF? Brock Lesnar is coming back? Call John Cena asap.

DBryan's "YES" shirt needs to be sold? have Cena mention it on live tv.

-----------

I honestly can't remember the last time Cena had so many big time feuds going on. I know he's the "company man" and all but seriously...the guy has been involved in every fucking good storyline for about a year or so.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Want Miz Buried? Call John cena

Want Punk to be overshadowed and become a midcard champion? Call John cena.

Want to make hot-returning-masked-Kane a fucking goof and bury in a ambulance match? Call john cena.

Want to Kill Ryder's Overness & send him to limbo? Call John cena and have him steal his girlfriend.

Who's Rocky's Bitch? john cena.

Want to ruin D-bryan's overness similar to Ryder? Call John cena (Currently happening).

·
Registered
231 Posts
Ive actually enjoyed John Cena for the past year or so, sucks not hating him anymore:p

·
Banned
3,134 Posts
If anything, your list proves that SEVERAL talents have been held back to give Cena the spotlight.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Want Miz Buried? Call John cena

Want Punk to be overshadowed and become a midcard champion? Call John cena.
haters gonna hate. twist words and shit just to continue his hatred.

Punk's MITB match was so huge...and part of the reason was because he was competing against Cena. It wouldn't have been the same if it was vs Jericho or even vs HHH. hell once HHH took over the feud, it went downhill.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If anything, your list proves that SEVERAL talents have been held back to give Cena the spotlight.
you make it sound like i'm implying Cena is the GOAT...which i'm not. i'm simply saying that he's the only guy out there that they seem to feel safe w/ huge storylines...and apparently everything major in past year or so has been related to Cena...overused..yeap.

·
Employee Of The Month At Dale's Dead Bug
4,725 Posts
In all honesty, that's what he should be doing. And even then, who is still the main fixture of the shows and ppvs? Cena.

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
been good lately?wow hes been the same the only reason it appears to you that he looks good now is because of his opponents while i dont hate cena he deserves barely little credit in this mainly because hes just doin his normal routine nothin diffrent or new

·
Banned
561 Posts
remember the time when they would build monster heels so they could be fed to Cena? remember when Cena had matches against good wrestlers only once in a while? remember when they used others to build Cena?

now:

Miz needs build up? have John Cena to put him over.

Punk needs to be repushed but this time bigger than before? have John Cena to put him over.

Kane is putting his mask back again and we need to make him relevant once again? Call John Cena.

Need to milk the merch sales out of Ryder? Dress up Cena as Ryder

Need to make Ryder irrelevant? make him Cena's bitch, literally.

What? Rock will do a WM match? Call John Cena.

WTF? Brock Lesnar is coming back? Call John Cena asap.

DBryan's "YES" shirt needs to be sold? have Cena mention it on live tv.

-----------

I honestly can't remember the last time Cena had so many big time feuds going on. I know he's the "company man" and all but seriously...the guy has been involved in every fucking good storyline for about a year or so.

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
Stupid thread.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
John Cena is on a roll at being the most boring wrestler in WWE today.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I agree with others here. Cena's no good to alot of other talents. Management and the creative team could use Cena to help build up others so much and they don't. It's sad.

·
Registered
79 Posts
John Cena is on a roll at being the most boring wrestler in WWE today.
You write that Cena is the most boring wrestler seriously?WWE now is full of generic wrestlers with no charisma or personality and you say Cena is worst of them all?Idiot.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts