Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think it was last weeks RAW when Stephanie tore John Cena apart.
Everything she said was spot on, we are all sick of him.
She and the crowd all chanted Yes at the expense of Cena, who was booed out of the building.

Now a week on, Cena has resorted to the last possible thing that will get him cheers.

"when you diss America you diss us all"

Somethin along those lines. Hes gone for the patriotic vote.
Vince has probably made Rusev slag America off even more just so his SuperCena can run out and defend the nation against Rusev.

It stinks of nothing but pure pathetic desperation

Fuck off Cena!

·
Registered
893 Posts
Yeah the whole evil foreigner thing was been way overdone

The last time it was successful was with who the Iron Sheik?

Rusev boring ? Vladmir Kozloz boring? Muhammad Hussain and the rest of his crew boring?

La Resistance boring?

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
He's not in the main event, so moaning now is pretty silly.

Cant kick the guy off TV all together, people need to chill.
Closeted Cena fans have really been spreading this lie of "there's nothing wrong with John Cena, it's just the way WWE treats him" a lot lately.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
We all knew this was going to happen, Rusev was created for Cena.

I'm not too fussed though. I'm indifferent towards Rusev as he has a short shelf-life and Cena's not in the main-event so it's okay.

·
Premium Member
5,189 Posts
Hoping for a real no-nonsense vocal crowd at WM to totally throwoff Cena with neutrality instead of patriotic 'usa' chants that'd be a refreshing change

·
tombstone blues
14,292 Posts

Rusev boring ? Vladmir Kozloz boring? Muhammad Hussain and the rest of his crew boring?

La Resistance boring?
the last time it was successful was with rusev

until jawn cenuh showed up

·
Registered
1,628 Posts

La Resistance boring?
Whoa. Muhammad Hassan was brilliant!

·
Registered
5,652 Posts
They're finally starting to move him "down the card". I'm happy with that as it may eventually phase him out.

Booing or cheering him does no good as we've seen. If he wins the title at WM, and all you hear are crickets, then Cena will definitely be on his way out.

·
Banned
2,226 Posts
I just wonders how many smarks are going to chant for ISIS. Not good.

·
Registered
948 Posts

La Resistance boring?
I agree that Rusev's gimmick is outdated but has still been proven successful due to fans taking part and chanting "usa" constantly.

·
Premium Member
5,014 Posts
if he :washedes Rusev, and WWE begins to book Rusev like shit, the problem still stands.
That lies more on the one-dimensional character though. Even if he loses to Cena and gets booked like a million bucks afterwards to build him back up, the heat still wouldn't be there because he already got his comeuppance.

I like Rusev despite not being too high on his character but you can't expect a gimmick like Rusev's to maintain it's heat when the gimmick is solely based on him getting his commpenuence by any babyface you book to beat him.

·
Registered
495 Posts
It's honestly the only feud going into wrestlemania that is being done right. I am a bit divided on who I want to win.

Cena wins - It elevates the United states championship, when's the last time it was worn by someone like him? But it puts an end to rusev's unstoppable russian gimmick.

Rusev wins - becomes new top heel.

Reigns loses to rollin's cash in..they rematch and reigns loses feud.

Regins vs Rusev at summerslam.
(new top face vs new top heel)

If done right..i think this is the direction wwe needs to go

1 - 20 of 76 Posts