Wrestling Forum banner

Is Cena a genuine superstar or does he play politics backstage?

• Yes

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No

• Undecided

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cena is integral to the WWE propaganda machine. At every WWE event, it is broadcasted that he's a hard worker, a genuine guy, etc. Is what the WWE state just propaganda? Or is there actually truth to what they say? Is Cena actually one of the hardest workers on the roster and actually a genuine guy?

There is so much determination to maintain his status as the top guy, even when this might not be beneficial for the company. It all seems a bit suspicious. Before the match against the Rock, I cannot remember when he lost clean. I cannot remember when he actually put someone over. (Maybe Lord Tensai...) Also, I cannot remember the last time someone was treated with such honour by the company. Perhaps the only exception is Hogan in WCW. It all seems a bit suspicious.

On the other hand, the dirt sheets don't seem to report anything. (Although they're hardly reliable as they get the majority of things they report incorrect). And no one that has left the company has stated any gripes about Cena (except Michael Tarver).

What do you think?

Personally, I am unsure. There doesn't seem to be much available evidence. But there certainly are foundations for suspicion.

·
Registered
960 Posts
inb4 everyone votes that hes an asshole despite no evidence of this and everyone saying he's a good guy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.