Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Remember that episode of Spongebob where Flats, for seemingly no reason at all, wanted to kick Spongebob's butt? And the entire episode he would constantly remind him that he was gonna kick his butt. Spongebob was terrified and was constantly trying to find a way out...it reminds me of the current Cena-Del Rio storyline

Cena, despite whatever bullshit he says...for no real reason, wants to kick Del Rio's ass.
It's his destiny to kick his ass because he cashed in MITB on somebody who admitted he doesn't care. And because he never beat anybody...despite beating Rey Mysterio clean.

So essentially, Flats John Cena wants to kick Spongebob's butt Alberto Del Rio's ass for no real justifiable reason. And yeah, wanting the title is good reason, but he acts as if Del Rio punted his dad in the head

and he is constantly taunting him and reminding him that he's gonna kick his butt kick his ass and take his title, while Del Rio cowers in fear.

Yep, Cena's a bully

·
Banned
156 Posts
And Cena is suppose to be a role model?
He's the biggest bully in WWE, he uses violence at every opportunity. He bullies Del Rio who didn't do anything wrong, he won fair and square.

·
Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,207 Posts
I just want to know why the big, muscular, athletic guy who always thinks it is his destiny to win matches, that he can out-think and out-wrestle everybody because he is a Mexican Aristocrat, is booked to be such a raging pussy?

Must every heel turn into a shameful coward whenever they wrestle Cena? I can completely understand a like The Miz playing the cowardly, conniving heel, but this just seems like backwards booking.

·
Banned
161 Posts
cena sucks

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
Wow, IWC bitches about PG rating and kiddy oriented shows and then comparison are made with....Spongebob? What the fuck?

·
Registered
534 Posts
At first I was like...:no:

And then I was like...8*D

It is like WWE watched SpongeBob for storyline ideas.

·
Banned
161 Posts
At first I was like...:no:

And then I was like...8*D

It is like WWE watched SpongeBob for storyline ideas.
well john cena and wwe are pg so it's not surprising except spongebob is more exciting then cena will ever be

·
Munster Mash
3,975 Posts
Flats beat up his dad, Cena said something about hitting his dad.
Mrs. Puff is oblivious to the whole thing, Theodore Long pushes for a match containing them.

Whoa...

·
Registered
10,124 Posts

This reminds me someone...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts