Wrestling Forum banner

cena comes off as the bigger hypocrite to me.

3747 Views 59 Replies 31 Participants Last post by  The Caped Crusader
i dont want to go on about rock being a hypocrite its been done enough by other people but basically i dont agree with it and have always understood his point of view of going to movies and i also think less is more in terms of wwe appearances.

now cena is the one saying he is giving his all to company and the fans week after week? i am a huge fan of wrestling and all he is doing for me is boring and embarresing me. its not about being pg or kiddy either, the guy just doesnt even seem to be trying to be a good appealing wrestler. in the ring, although cheesey he is bearable, but its the promos that do the real damage. i dont need to beat a dead horse to explain how bad they are but its a rarity that i can sit through one of them without cringing. i dont consider myself a smarky mark either, im just a fan trying to enjoy the show on a weekly basis.

so for him to come out and act like hes the heart and soul of wrestling is just completely off, the guy is delusional if he believes that.
i'd rather have 1 rock promo every ten years than the embaressment that is john cena on raw every week.
Reactions: Panzer
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

· Registered
7,686 Posts
he is there every week

every house show

busting his ass in that ring

dude recently got married and likely barely gets to see her

the dude more than pours his heart for the business

just because you dont like him does'nt change this

· Registered
20,997 Posts
Wow, people are actually questioning Cena's commitment to wrestling? I've heard it all now.

Reactions: The+King_of_Kings

· Registered
75 Posts
I'm not Cena's biggest fan but he has a point.

This is what is confusing me about this feud so far. Where is it heading? Because Cena keeps calling the rock out on the fact that he is never there, which is true, and if he disappears after WM what happens then?

And if he doesn't show up and confront Cena before Mania are the people going to turn on him?

I am stumped as to where it is going, but as I said in another thread, right now that is not a bad thing.

I'm still on the edge of my seat to see what happens next, and that can only be a good thing.

· Registered
4,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
being a hard worker doesnt equal being the heart and soul of wrestling like he is claiming to be.
i respect him for working hard but thats it. hes been responsible for some of the most boring and cringeworthy wrestling segments ive ever seen. hard work means nothing if you are just producing shit.

· Registered
4,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow, people are actually questioning Cena's commitment to wrestling? I've heard it all now.
not questioning his commitment or his hard work, whatsoever.

he is committed, so what? he still puts on a terrible show every damn week. what good is his commitment when that is the result? if he really loved wrestling why does he continue with this corny shit ? if he is really as great as he says why do i zone out everytime he is on? bringing back the rapper for his promo against rock basicly admitted his recent gimmick isnt up to par.

Reactions: Theproof

· Registered
4,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
he is more than the heart of the company

if cena retired tomorrow wwe would be in big fucking trouble

so basically you dislike him and that equates to not be the heart of the company lol
no they would not they will just shove someone else down our throats like they did with him.

its not just me that dislikes him, the guy is just not even trying to be good lately, thats a fact. alex rileys joke was SUPPOSED to be bad, and it was funnier than cenas whole segment.

· Banned
428 Posts
i dont want to go on about rock being a hypocrite its been done enough by other people but basically i dont agree with it and have always understood his point of view of going to movies and i also think less is more in terms of wwe appearances.

now cena is the one saying he is giving his all to company and the fans week after week? i am a huge fan of wrestling and all he is doing for me is boring and embarresing me. its not about being pg or kiddy either, the guy just doesnt even seem to be trying to be a good appealing wrestler. in the ring, although cheesey he is bearable, but its the promos that do the real damage. i dont need to beat a dead horse to explain how bad they are but its a rarity that i can sit through one of them without cringing. i dont consider myself a smarky mark either, im just a fan trying to enjoy the show on a weekly basis.

so for him to come out and act like hes the heart and soul of wrestling is just completely off, the guy is delusional if he believes that.
i'd rather have 1 rock promo every ten years than the embaressment that is john cena on raw every week.
How is he a hypocrite? He said he's there every week for the fans, and he is. It doesn't matter if you don't like him. Lots of people don't like him. It's irrelevant and has nothing to do with what he said.

· Registered
4,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
When did Cena say that he was the heart and soul of wrestling? He said that he's there everyweek which is true.Don't get the point of this thread..
hes saying that compared to rock, he has been their showing his LOVE.

i am saying, that cena doing his terrible kiddy thing week after week, is not really showing much love at all if you actually think about it.

· Registered
75 Posts
being a hard worker doesnt equal being the heart and soul of wrestling like he is claiming to be.
i respect him for working hard but thats it. hes been responsible for some of the most boring and cringeworthy wrestling segments ive ever seen. hard work means nothing if you are just producing shit.
He is the heart and soul of the WWE as we know it these days, wether we like it or not.

He very well might be all that is wrong with the product right now but he still turns up every week and does the best with the material he is given.

Rocky is without a doubt the better mic worker of the two but Cena is embarrasing him by questioning his commitment.

Sad but true. IMO

· Banned
428 Posts
When did he say he was the "heart and sole of wrestling"?

· Registered
4,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
How is he a hypocrite? He said he's there every week for the fans, and he is. It doesn't matter if you don't like him. Lots of people don't like him. It's irrelevant and has nothing to do with what he said.
lots of people dont like him? then what kind of fanservice is that then? if he really was there every week for the fans then he wouldnt be doing this kiddy shit that anyone with half a brain cant enjoy because its fucking corny unbelieveable shit.

· Registered
8,633 Posts
People say he's the heart of the company, is he? He's a hard-working fella and the face of the company, no doubt but wouldn't someone like Undertaker be the heart of the company? He's been there two decades (I think?) and I don't think theres ever been one bad word against him.

· Banned
4,461 Posts
he is there every week

every house show

busting his ass in that ring

dude recently got married and likely barely gets to see her

the dude more than pours his heart for the business

just because you dont like him does'nt change this

He's there every week because he has to be..he has a contract with Vince McMahon and makes more money and has it easier than anyone else in the business today.

The thing with the Rock and those who try to subtract from the Rock today is that he DID all of this kind of shit over a decade ago. The argument is pretty ridiculous but you have to be an adult to understand it in that capacity.

· Registered
3,035 Posts
hes saying that compared to rock, he has been their showing his LOVE.

i am saying, that cena doing his terrible kiddy thing week after week, is not really showing much love at all if you actually think about it.
Umm, that is his JOB. If Rock was there in this era , he would have to do the the kiddie thing too. I don't like it and I think Cena is way better when he's not doing the PG thing but that's the way it is. I've come to accept it. I was just glad that he was being given a fair chance last week whe he replied to Rock. And I'm hoping that he'll work around the PG restrictions when addressing Rock.

· Banned
4,461 Posts
PG restrictions? He is PG. That's all he's about. No one takes him serious when trys to talk like a man. We heard that last week and definitely see what he had to go back to this week.

· #JeterFarewellTour
1,335 Posts
He's there every week because he has to be..he has a contract with Vince McMahon and makes more money and has it easier than anyone else in the business today.

The thing with the Rock and those who try to subtract from the Rock today is that he DID all of this kind of shit over a decade ago. The argument is pretty ridiculous but you have to be an adult to understand it in that capacity.
Everything you say is ridiculous. You're more of a blind mark than anyone one this whole forum. Acting like you know what goes on behind the scenes or like you know Cena, Vince, or Rock personally. You don't know shit. Get off Rocky's nuts!

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.