Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwoVJahj62M

wat da heck? cena kissing vickie? where is this going? ziggler and punk eventual face turn with cena turning heel? why did wwe made cena kiss vickie? it ruins the company boy's good image! and we just had the thread about cena hugging fat girls the other day. maybe wwe picked it up and made it a storline :D

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
Hopefully, such a turn may be on the cards.

I think their may be a wwe writer watching the board :fpalm:

But lets face it, They could not have Cena doing the AA on Vickie, so the only choice was to kiss her.

Now, if Vickie and Cena got into a relationship......:eek:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so thats how cena is going to turn heel, by pairing him with the biggest heat magnet ever: vickie! thats effective but lame :))

maybe they had cena doing the kiss to vickie because that wwe writer saw how much more IWC loved cena when cena talked about humping fat chicks. cole even quoted someone from this board saying "cena's a real man!"

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Cena kissing Vickie didn't mean anything and isn't going anywhere. It was done simply as a way for him to shut her up for a few moments so that he could pick up the win. Nothing more, nothing less.

·
Super Nexus 64
308 Posts
When I seen Cena kiss vickie my first thought was, "WWE reads our post on WF". I had I just watched that video someone posted on here yesterday about cena fucking fat chicks.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i think it would anger the feminist even more. it was obviously related to our little discussion here. creative didnt need to have vickie interfere because it would either mean cena had to AA or kiss her. so it was to our expense that creative made cena kiss her. it was just like any other PPV were we talk endlessly about wat would happen and the swerviest things happen to our expense as well.

glad cena sold the chairshot on smackdown this time, which is wat i think another creative's response to our reaction here in WF

·
Registered
844 Posts
I think people are reading too much into this... I think it's just a part of Cena being "back" to his old self (already sick of hearing Cole say that)

·
Registered
4,812 Posts
God don't any of you remember the old Piper and Dibiase/Savage matches from the old WWF Colosseum videos where Piper would always kiss Sheri Martel during or after the matches?

Because that's what this is here.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
that kiss made the cena character look really perverse.. and made vickie look like the object of desire of so many wrestlers (edge, dolph, big show, eddie, cena)

that's not what they meant but that was wat i saw also

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
Jericho did a similar to Steph at KOTR 2000, not going to turn him heel or any bullshit thing like that. In storyline terms he did it to annoy Vickie and distract enough so he could pick up the win.

·
YES! YES! YES!
10,405 Posts
Holy crap you're reading WAY WAY too into this. Wake up and get some wrestling history in you, this has happened countless times in the past with heels and faces when a female manager gets involved in the match. It's got nothing to do with a 4 year old video that was dug up and posted on here and has nothing to do with a Cena heel turn.

Stop being stupid. Please, it doesn't look good on you.

·
Registered
339 Posts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwoVJahj62M

wat da heck? cena kissing vickie? where is this going? ziggler and punk eventual face turn with cena turning heel? why did wwe made cena kiss vickie? it ruins the company boy's good image! and we just had the thread about cena hugging fat girls the other day. maybe wwe picked it up and made it a storline :D
im going to kill myself

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Yeah. Cena's turning heel cause he kissed Vickie, then 2 minutes later was about to AA her. They decided to hold off any heel turns at WM, or during this whole Nexus angle, simply for the huge pay off when he kissed Vickie on an episode of SD!

That or its not going anywhere :side:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts