Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When was the last time Cena lost two PPV matches clean ?

With ER coming up I could see him lose another match clean on PPV.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
dont worry he aint gonna loose clean. i see it as disqualification/ no finsh happening at er to extend the feud.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
Might be wrong but last time would be NOC '10 and HIAC '10. Actually, HIAC '11 and Vengeance '11 were the last time.

Oh, clean? Nvm I have no idea then, lmao.

·
Registered
4,492 Posts
dont worry he aint gonna loose clean. i see it as disqualification/ no finsh happening at er to extend the feud.
How could it end as disqualification if the match is Extreme rules?

·
Banned
882 Posts
Clean wins are irrelevant. Not sure why fans even care to backtrack which wins are completely clean or not. It's kayfabe so it doesn't really matter.

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
I think the last time he lost clean two PPVs in a row dates back to before he became the top face and won his first WWE Championship at Wrestlemania 21.

But two in a row losses last happened in 2011. He lost four out of 5 back to back PPV matches including MITB & SummerSlam to CM Punk and Hell in a Cell and Vengeance to Alberto del Rio with a victory over Del Rio at Night of Champions in the middle of these PPVs. None were clean, however.

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
I know that in 2008, he lost cleanly three ppvs in a row: to Triple H at Night of Champions, then JBL at Great American Bash, and finally to Batista at SummerSlam. I think he was because he was filming "12 Rounds."

1 - 8 of 8 Posts