Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Cena and Nikki Bella gave us more legendary moments. I always fight back tears when I rewatch Cena propsing to Nikki at WrestleMania 33. It made Savage and Liz getting back together in 1991 look like a joke.

Cena was more interesting than Blandy Savage and Nikki was a lot classier than Liz.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
There were some highlights of John and Nikki's relationship but on screen there wasn't much to it. The proposal and getting mocked by Miz and Maryse. BUT looking back, Liz saying "ohhhh yeah" to Macho's proposal beats John and Nikki for me.

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
the only part of their relationship I really enjoyed was when Natalya did her "if I wouldn't have gotten married Nikki, John would have ended up with me" just because of how hilariously absurd that was, or how it was used to elevate Carmella in her first feud. the mixed tag match they did with Miz and Maryse was a forgettable match nobody really cares about, especially in comparison to the Ronda/Kurt vs. Steph/HHH match the year after which was much more memorable and entertaining for a mania match.

·
Registered
Trust in Christ
90 Posts
Cena and Nikki Bella gave us more legendary moments. I always fight back tears when I rewatch Cena propsing to Nikki at WrestleMania 33. It made Savage and Liz getting back together in 1991 look like a joke.

Cena was more interesting than Blandy Savage and Nikki was a lot classier than Liz.
One could also make the argument that my run with your mom, short lived as it was, was far more legendary than when she teamed with your Dad. The storyline that led up to your conception in 2008 produced results that left everyone disappointed.

·
Manic Pixie Dream Girl
4,878 Posts
I give this troll post a "D." Uninspired... but there is potential. May your next troll be a triumph.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts