Wrestling Forum banner

Cena and Hornswoggle last night

2762 Views 40 Replies 39 Participants Last post by  footballer008
*insert 'puke' smilie*

I cant stand that little irish vermin.

Do you think WWE did that just to piss off the IWC? Probably the two most disliked performers doing some God awful comedy crap in the middle of the RR.

Just awful.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

· Registered
5,130 Posts
I'll admit, i chuckled when Swoggle AA'd Tyson Kidd, yet at the same time it was also fpalm-worthy. Why Tyson, WWE?

· Registered
7,074 Posts
It was stupid as hell. Especially after the WWE seemed to give the IWC their dream competitors early on: Punk and Bryan, then Regal added, then Morrison.

It seemed to be shaping up so well, then....Cena arrived. Which I accepted. Then Hornswaggle arrived, at which point I actually facepalmed. If Cena's character wasn't such a goody-goody douchebag, Hornswaggle wouldn't have lasted 10 second, but NO! Cena has to protect the little freak and let him eat up more screentime than anybody wanted him to.

· Follower of Lockeism
13,499 Posts
It was ridiculoud to be honest and made the whole match look like a joke.

We went from Nexus, a five person group dominating for a long while to John Cena...and Hornswaggle dominating. It was just stupid. I felt sorry for Kidd after he was jobbed out to midget. A lot of things confused me at that PPV, this was one of them.

· Lily, Rosemary, and the Jack of Hearts
5,635 Posts
I actually got a little excited the first time it was just Cena and Hornswoggle, because I was expecting Superman to eliminate the little shit. After all, Triple H pedigreed him in MSG. But that eventually lead to a court case so.. maybe it was for the best.

Either way, I hated every second of it. It needs to end already.

· Banned
9,640 Posts
Probably the worst thing the WWE's ever done on a major ppv like this in what is suppose to be one of your important matches. When I looked back as being a kid in the Attitude Era since I'm not that old and remembering marking out for Sting, Goldberg, or Stone Cold then looking at last night I realized that WWE thinks kids actually mark for Hornswoggle with Cena and THEY actually do. That's their moment which only angered me even more.

· Banned
10,561 Posts
It was ridiculoud to be honest and made the whole match look like a joke.

We went from Nexus, a five person group dominating for a long while to John Cena...and Hornswaggle dominating. It was just stupid. I felt sorry for Kidd after he was jobbed out to midget. A lot of things confused me at that PPV, this was one of them.
Kidd's career will never recover from that.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.