Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 289 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cena taking a break?

Is Cena just taking a break from the WWE to make a movie or something?

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Cena taking a break?

HAHA just really surprise me that he did the right thing thought he was going to turn heel.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

yea right he be back he didnt really get fired lil boy lol

·
Childish Gambino Is #1
6,242 Posts

He'll of course be back. I'm interested how it's going to play out.
I wish they went a different route, but it's whatever.

Also someone should probably change the title of this thread for the people who haven't seen SS.
It's easy to assume what the title means.

·
i ain't got no type
1,490 Posts
Since the GM told The Nexus that they are banned from coming to the ring whatsoever, and they did, I think that the GM is going to possibly disband Nexus and Cena will be freed. That is the short version obviously.

[By the way, I was one of the only people to think that Miz wouldn't cash in, and Orton would win, just sayin ;)]

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
Could Cena turn Heel tomorrow?

Cena got "fired" by giving Orton the victory awhile ago. But what if tomorrow Barret gets a rematch somehow agaisnt Orton on the Main Event and Cena suddenly appears and makes a Heel turn? Sound kind of lame and would have been a much better idea for it to happen on PPV sure but it wouldn't be the first time the WWE would do something lame.

It just doesn't make sense for the WWE Creative Team to ruin what apparently is/was one of the biggest angles on the comapny in the last few years. I mean, what will they do now? Slater and Gabriel are still Tag Team champions so they can't just disband the Nexus and Otunga still has heat with Barrett.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
236 Posts
(Spoiler) Unexpected PPV fallout on RAW tomorrow?

I'm not sure if anyone has suggested this yet, but has anyone thought that resulting from tonight's PPV Cena might simply NOT be fired by Wade Barrett. Wade did not achieve his goal of becoming WWE Champion, Cena did not do what he asked. To spite Cena, and to continue to make use of him what if his HEEL character simply does NOT fire Cena and forces him to continue to be a member of Nexus.

It would be very in character for Wade to go back on his word. Am I the only one that thinks this is a distinct and obvious possibility?

·
Childish Gambino Is #1
6,242 Posts
Re: How I Think 'Cena Fired' Will Unfold On RAW

They came out after the match though.

And like another thread that's going on, someone should change the title, for the people who haven't seen it.

·
i ain't got no type
1,490 Posts

Meh. True. Should have done that :/

But he still said if they come to the ring at all then they'd be disbanded.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Re: (Spoiler) Unexpected PPV fallout on RAW tomorrow?

Could happen, but what would be the purpose of the PPV match? The whole thing was "Free or fired", going back to square one would be a huge cop-out and a waste of time.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts

Did you watch Survivor Series? You could tell Cena was emotional and it took him like 10 minutes to leave the arena because he was saying goodbye to all the fans. He's definitely leaving, for a while at least.

·
Registered
236 Posts

I know, but this is WWE booking which usually doesn't follow 'logic'. Plus how much more fucked over emotionally would Cena be if he suddenly found out he was still in the WWE, but still had to be in the Nexus.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts

No I just think during Barrett and Nexus promo Vince McMahon will come out to a nice pop and then talk about what Nexus did to him and then re-hire Cena

·
Banned
807 Posts

Did you watch Survivor Series? You could tell Cena was emotional and it took him like 10 minutes to leave the arena because he was saying goodbye to all the fans. He's definitely leaving, for a while at least.
LMAO !!!

·
Registered
1,166 Posts

how about cena is saying his retirement speech all tearful etc when nexus comes sorrounds him like they did when they first debuted. then attack him so cena's last night on raw he is beaten down nexus will get massive heat from that

1 - 20 of 289 Posts