Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
What?
13,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I doubt many if any of you are actually happy with the result of the match, personally I didn't actually mind that much. Maybe the WWE didn't trust ADR, maybe it was all a ruse to get Cena more over(?) I'm not sure. But regardless we've got another month of them going at it because of the rematch clause.

Will they have a rematch at HIAC? Will Punk be involved? WHAT ABOUT RICARDO?!?!!? Where do we see it all going?

Anyway... Discuss (Y)

·
Registered
4,887 Posts
I think ADR wins at HIAC to go and tour in Mexico as champ.

But seriously, a dirty finish would have worked. Both world championships are like hot pancakes now. And Del Rio looks super-weak, it's stupid. The guy should have been a "legit monster heel" with the cross-armbreaker. I'm afraid he won't be taken seriously anymore.

WWE just didn't want Cena to lose three PPVs in a row.. bloody stupid.

·
The Man
15,234 Posts
Fuck you WWE. That's all I have to say about that.

Cena racks up another useless title reign. The title is passed around yet again from another month long reign (the WHC title too). ADR is thrown into the main event and is thrown out, and will fall back to the midcard. Much like Seamus and Swagger, this will do absolutely nothing for him, and it simply devalued the belt... not that it has much value left anyway. And once again we get Cena mucking it up. What a joke.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
i just dont understand what is the point to give the WWE championship back to Cena, why cant they just keep him away from the title like 2 or 3 months. i dont even think its good for business wise to have Cena holding that belt

·
What?
13,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think the WWE freaked out about the ratings ADR was getting as champ and thought it would be better to get the title off him ASAP. But I don't think they realised that it was who he was feuding with that killed the ratings.

Cena needed time off this year more than anyone on the roster. Not only for a break but to give the fans a chance to miss him.

·
Registered
914 Posts
ADR as champ just didn't interest anyone.

RAW NEEDS new credible faces. It's CRYING for them. They need to get to work on Riley and Ryder, two guys with outstanding charisma and build them.

That's why Cena's getting so many reigns because they have no decent faces who can work a feud and in the ring.

Sort it out Vince.

·
The Man
15,234 Posts
ADR as champ just didn't interest anyone.

RAW NEEDS new credible faces. It's CRYING for them. They need to get to work on Riley and Ryder, two guys with outstanding charisma and build them.

That's why Cena's getting so many reigns because they have no decent faces who can work a feud and in the ring.

Sort it out Vince.
They're lacking in main event heels as well. Although, it doesn't help that every time they try and push one, Cena makes sure to push them back down to the midcard.

Mark Henry is, right now, the top heel in the WWE. That says it all, really. Who's in second place? Christian? He's whiny and not too credible. Miz? He's down in the tag "division" with R Truth. ADR I guess, but any moment he had was just squashed. It's ridiculous.

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
While I agree with you from the HHH/Punk thread, Evo, there is no justfying this match. ADR has gotten a major push for his rookie year here in WWE. He finally wins the belt at Summerslam cashing in his MITB briefcase. Cena comes in and tries to act angry one show then happy another show then angry then happy. While ADR had barely any traction to prove he was Cena's equal, even though he's the champion. Then Cena wins it for another unnecessary title reign.

Sure, ADR can win it back next month but the heat and momentum ADR had is no longer there. At least not for this feud anymore.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts