Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
24,260 Posts
Saw a bit of it earlier but will have to check the rest later.

Interesting even tho the whole first person thing kind of disappointed me a bit. I was expecting 3rd person.

·
E:16
6,195 Posts
I'll be honest and say the setting doesn't appeal to me much, also not really been a big FPS fan for a while. It is a very solid looking game and I hope it gets a lot of love because I respect CD a lot but this will not be an instant purchase for me. Maybe something for later down the line.

·
The Dream
4,702 Posts
This game had me hooked from the moment it was announced. I'll have to take a second look at that trailer because all I could look at was the scenery and the little things like the neon with the letters Fuyutsuki written on it (what a reference :banderas).

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
This game has to be a true masterpiece to live up to the unreal hype, but I'm really sick of FPS games.

·
SNOWBLIND
7,529 Posts
I’m not too hot on first person, either. I don’t hate it, but I’d be more hyped if it was third person. Still, these cats whipped up The Witcher and I don’t actively dislike first person so I guess I’ll buy it and play it for a wee while.

·
Registered
646 Posts
I was in day one when it was announced, this just has me more jacked for the game. The setting of the Witcher never interested me, but taking that gameplay in a sci fi setting has me so excited.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
I'll echo what has been said. Not into FPS. This game went from being a "must buy" to "might play if I get in the mood and nothing else interest me". Damn shame because I liked the setting. I like FPS multiplayer just for some silly fun. But when I'm playing a single player game I much prefer the 3rd person experience.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
First person and the shooting looks jank and not in line with the best fps games? This is a nope for me

·
SNOWBLIND
7,529 Posts
Why are people so fussed by first person?
Personally, I’m just not all that into first-person shooters. I know this has more to it than your garden variety FPS (open world, RPG, etc), but aesthetically I’m way more interested in third person in general.

That said, Far Cry 3 and Fallout 4 are first person (can you go third person in Fallout? You obviously can with Elder Scrolls) and the former wound up being one of my favourite games on the PS3 and the latter was more enjoyable than I expected it to be, so I’ll give it a chance. This is still the same crowd that gave me The Witcher 3.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts