Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The CCWF (Canadian Championship Wrestling Federation) is growing popularity online in the "Be The Booker" section of your forums and I was thinking that we should have a thread for the company. This could grow with different sections such as news, rumors, discussions...what do you think?

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Uhhh...you have a thread for this "company"

I took a look at it, and it's just a made up Fed just like all of the other ones posted in Be The Booker. Why should you get preferential treatment?

And to say it's growing in popularity is a joke. There are 9 replies since you posted it, and 7 of those have been from you...

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't know why you guys think this is a made up E-Fed. These events actually take place in Canada. Sure 7/9 replies are mine but that's because I'm posting results. The people read my thread and don't answer most of the time. After the latest results I posted, the number of people who viewed it doubled. Does that tell you something?

This isn't an E-Fed. The reason why I know this is because I am a member of the company. The CCWF is real, not just some fake promotion on "Be The Booker". The only reason I post it in "Be The Booker" is because it's not an E-Fed and it's because I AM The Booker!

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Doesn't change the fact that not many people seem intertested in it. People viewing will think it's made up, and not reply.

·
Registered
341 Posts
No i dont hink it would do that. It only counts as a view when the link is clickes from the page list. So you'd have to go in and out, in and out, ect

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Back on topic, if it's a real fed then I don't understand why it was posted in Be The Booker rather than Other Wrestling. I can move it if you like.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts