Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the April show all you CCWF Fans have been waiting for...

Preview...

HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIØNSHIP SUBMISSIØN MATCH:
JUVY (CHAMPIØN) Vs. DØUBLE X RAPTØR

PRØBABLY ØNE ØF THE MØST HEATED RIVALRIES IN THE CCWF HAVE REBØILED TØ THE SURFACE. JUVY, THE WØRLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIØN IS GØING TØ BE TAKING ØN RAGNARØK MEMBER DØUBLE X RAPTØR WHØ IS ALSØ THE EXTREME CHAMPIØN. JUVY, WHØ HAS INJURED THE LEADER ØF THE RAGNARØK: SCØRPIØN, HAS ACCEPTED A CHALLENGE FRØM DØUBLE X RAPTØR. BUT IT’S NØT GØING TØ BE ANY REGULAR MATCH…IT’S GØING TØ BE A SUBMISSIØN MATCH! DØUBLE X RAPTØR HAS ALREADY TAKEN THE WØRLD TITLE FRØM JUVY ØN TWØ ØCCASIØNS, ØNCE IN AN IRØN MAN MATCH AND ØNCE IN A CAGE MATCH. WILL HE PREVAIL IN THE SUBMISSIØN MATCH? NØT ACCØRDING TØ JUVY AFTER DØUBLE X RAPTØR HAS PUT HIS WIFE, JADE IN THE HØSPITAL. JUVY IS ØUT WITH A VENGEANCE AND DØESN’T PLAN ØN LØSING THAT TITLE ANY TIME SØØN.

TRIPLE THREAT MATCH:
CRIPPLER Vs. SUPER FLYBØY Vs. MMM

PRØBABLY THE LØNGEST LASTING RIVALRY IN THE CCWF WILL HØPEFULLY END TØNIGHT. CRIPPLER, SUPER FLYBØY AND MMM JØINED THE CCWF IN THEIR ØWN KLIQ AS BEST FRIENDS. WITHIN TWØ YEARS ØF THEIR FRIENDSHIP, IT ALL BRØKE APART WITH INTENSE MATCHES. AFTER ALL 3 CØMPETITØRS WERE FIRED IN 2002, IT LØØKED AS IF THIS RIVALRY WAS FINALLY ØVER WITH BUT CRIPPLER AND SUPER FLYBØY WERE BRØUGHT BACK TØGETHER, LEAVING MMM IN THE SHADØWS. SUPER FLYBØY AND CRIPPLER HØWEVER AGAIN HAD SØME PRØBLEMS WITH EACHØTHER WHICH BØILED INTØ AN IRØN MAN MATCH IN FEBRUARY, MMM RETURNED TØ HELP SUPER FLYBØY ACCØMPLISH HIS GØAL TØ ELIMINATE CRIPPLER. MMM AND CRIPPLER ALSØ HAD A HEATED MATCH AT HEADSTRØNG IN MARCH WITH CRIPPLER PREVAILING. THIS IS SØMEWHAT GØING TØ BE A HANDICAP MATCH FØR CRIPPLER…WHØ WILL PREVAIL IN THIS TRIPLE THREAT MATCH?

NØ HØLDS BARRED:
ASSASSIN Vs. ANARCHY

ASSASSIN HAS BEEN AWAY FRØM ACTIØN SINCE NØVEMBER ØF LAST YEAR EVER SINCE JUVY HAS ENDED HIS CAREER. ASSASSIN HAS BEEN BRØUGHT BACK AS ØF LATE AS A GUEST ØF HØNØR, CØMMENTATØR, RING ANNØUNCER BUT NEVER AS A WRESTLER. BACKSTAGE, ASSASSIN WAS VISITING HIS FRIENDS WHEN HE WAS BLINDSIDED BY ANARCHY. NØW ASSASSIN HAS BEEN BRØUGHT BACK FØR HIS IN-RING RETURN AND PLANS TØ GET HIS REVENGE ØN ANARCHY IN A NØ HØLDS BARRED MATCH!

CANADIAN CHAMPIØNSHIP MATCH:
SYPHER (CHAMPIØN) Vs. SNIPER

SNIPER HAS BEEN A LITTLE ØCCUPIED WITH ASSASSIN AS ØF LATE WHØ HAS RETURNED WITH A VENGEANCE. SNIPER HAS BEEN CØPYING ASSASSIN AND CLAIMING THAT HE’S BETTER THAN HIM. SYPHER HAS ALSØ BEEN BUSY, REALIZING HE MUST FIGHT HIS BEST FRIEND AT FANTASY IX IF HE CAN HANG ØNTØ THE CANADIAN CHAMPIØNSHIP. BØTH CØMPETITØRS HAVE BIG PRØBLEMS AND ESPECIALLY WITH EACHØTHER. THESE TWØ HAVE HAD UNFØRGETTABLE WARS IN THE PAST AND NØW THAT SNIPER HAS WØN A NUMBER ØNE CØNTENDERSHIP MATCH IT LØØKS AS IF WE’LL SEE ANØTHER UNFØRGETTABLE BRAWL!

TAG TEAM CHAMPIØNSHIP TLC MATCH:
MIKE/JESS (CHAMPIØNS) Vs. WICKED GIRLS Vs. S.I.N.

IT WAS BACK IN ØCTØBER…JINGLE THE CLØWN AND THE CARDMASTER (NØW KNØWN AS GREG HEARST) AGAINST MIKE/JESS AGAINST GREAT MILENKØ AND SCØRPIØN IN A TLC MATCH. THAT WAS THE NIGHT MIKE AND JESS WØN THE TAG TEAM TITLES AND SINCE THEN HAVE BEEN ØN A RØLL. MIKE AND JESS HAVE FACED AND BEATEN ALL CØMERS BUT NØW THEY MUST GØ IN A MATCH WHERE THEY DØN’T HAVE TØ BE BEATEN TØ LØSE THE TITLES. THE WICKED GIRLS AND S.I.N. HAVE CØME CLØSE TØ WINNING THE TITLES AND NØW THEY BØTH GET A SHØT WHERE THERE ARE NØ RULES. WILL THE CHAMPIØNS WIN THEIR SECØND TLC MATCH ØR WILL FØR THE SECØND TIME, THE TAG TITLES CHANGE HAND DURING A TLC MATCH?

HANDICAP MATCH:
JINGLE THE CLØWN Vs. THØMAS GUNSMAN/AVALANCHE

JINGLE THE CLØWN, A FØRMER MEMBER ØF THE MILLIØNAIRE’S CLUB WAS TEAMING UP WITH GREG HEARST AND AVALANCHE TØ TAKE ØN CADAVERØUS, EDEN AND ACE. JINGLE THE CLØWN LEFT IN THE MIDDLE ØF THE MATCH AND WAS UNSEEN FØR THREE MØNTHS. DURING THIS TIME, GREG HEARST PUT A BØUNTY ØN THE HEAD ØF JINGLE THE CLØWN IN SEARCH FØR HIS FRIEND. THEN, STRANGE ACTS CØNTINUED BACKSTAGE AND IN THE RING TØ THE MILLIØNAIRE’S CLUB. THE SEARCH WAS ØVER DURING ØNE ØF THESE STRANGE ACTS WHEN JINGLE THE CLØWN RETURNED AS A DARKENED FIGURE. GREG HEARST, TRYING TØ STAY AWAY FRØM HIS ENRAGED FØRMER FRIEND, HAS SENT HIS PARTNERS FRØM THE MILLIØNAIRE’S CLUB: THØMAS GUNSMAN AND AVALANCHE TØ DØ HIS DIRTY WØRK FØR HIM IN A HANDICAP MATCH! WILL IT BE JINGLE WHØ LAUGHS LAST ØR WILL THIS MATCH GET UGLY AND BECØME NØ LAUGHING MATTER?

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Deadly Aim

Jingle the Clown Vs. Avalanche/Thomas Gunsman​

Jingle The Clown and Avalanche begin by circling in the center of the ring. Avalanche quickly nails his opponent in the mid-section with a knee and then begins to hammer away at the clown. Avalanche continues to pound on his opponent until he falls to the mat, then proceeds to stomp away at him. Avalanche picks up Jingle and whips him to the ropes. Jingle goes for a closeline but it doesn’t seem to phase Avalanche. Jingle goes to the ropes again and gets closelined to the mat by Avalanche. Avalanche picks up his opponent again and whips him to the ropes. Thomas Gunsman kicks Jingle in the spine while standing on the apron, causing Jingle to fall to his knees. Avalanche wrenches the arm of Jingle and then tags in Thomas. Thomas goes up top and drops the axe handle smash across the arm of the clown. Thomas Gunsman goes for the cover…one…two…kickout! Thomas argues with the official for a bit before hitting Jingle with some hard knife-edge chops, backing him into the corner. Thomas now ascends to the second rope and attempts the ten punch…one…two…three…four…five…six…seven…eight…nine…ten! Thomas whips Jingle to the opposite buckle and then argues with the official. Meanwhile, Avalanche is in the corner, choking Jingle The Clown until he falls to the mat. Thomas goes over to the corner and tags in Avalanche who stomps at the face of Jingle until the referee forces him to break it up. Jingle is whipped to the ropes again and shoved down to the mat by Avalanche. Avalanche now runs to the ropes and then misses with a leg drop on the clown. Jingle gets to his feet first after the count of six from the official and then knocks Thomas Gunsman off the apron. Avalanche is back to his feet now and Jingle goes for a closeline. Avalanche begins losing his balance so Jingle runs to the ropes for a second time. Jingle hits another closeline and Avalanche is reeling, near falling down. Jingle goes to the ropes for a third time and hits a massive closeline, taking Avalanche down. Jingle goes for the cover…one…two…kickout! Jingle goes to the ropes as Avalanche is getting up and attempts a closeline but Avalanche ducks and hits Jingle with the neckbreaker. The referee starts the ten count again…one…two…three…four…five…six…both competitors begin getting up. Avalanche tags in Thomas at the count of seven as Jingle is reeling on his feet. Thomas Gunsman races into the ring and takes down his opponent with a dropkick. Thomas Gunsman climbs to the top rope in an attempts to drop a leg but Jingle The Clown counters by pushing Tommy to the outside of the ring. Avalanche comes back in and closelines Jingle from behind. Avalanche picks up Jingle and attempts his finishing maneuver, the running powerslam. When Avalanche nears the opposite side of the ring, Jingle slides off his opponent’s shoulders and shoves him into the corner. Jingle then kicks Avalanche’s posterior, sending him flying to the outside. Meanwhile, Thomas Gunsman has gotten back onto the top rope and jumps onto the back of the clown with a sleeper hold applied. Jingle The Clown counters by flipping Thomas Gunsman over his head. Jingle waits until Thomas Gunsman gets up to his feet then runs to the ropes and hits an inverted bulldog followed by a cover…one…two…three!

Winner: Jingle The Clown

After the match, Greg Hearst, the leader of the Millionaire’s Club makes his way down the aisle and into the ring with a microphone and a suitcase full of money.

Greg Hearst: “It’s about time. Ladies and gentlemen, James Hunter has finally returned to be with his partner, yours truly, Greg Hearst. Now James, what made you decide to return finally after leaving for three months?”

Jingle: “I think you should get your story right. First, I am no longer James Hunter…the clown is back! I am Jingle The Clown! Second, what partner? Tag team partner…but that’s it. You bossed me around when we were supposed to be business partners. We were going to raise the money and bring the demographic to a lower level to enjoy wrestling once again. But you acted like my boss! Finally in the middle of the match, I wanted nothing to do with you…I wanted nothing to do with being an evil rich snob like you and your cronies are! I wanted to entertain the fans…not pay them to make fools of themselves. And then after leaving, you put a bounty on me! You wanted people to chase after me and beat me up…nobody could quite get at me and now you’re gonna pay Greg…I just took on Tommy and Avalanche. I beat them…there’s only one member of the Millionaire’s Club left on my hit list…and that’s you!”

Greg Hearst: “Take your best shot! If it wasn’t for me turning you into that rich upper class citizen, you would be nowhere. You might have been out of a job and you should know that as much as me and more than any of these fans. I was once the Cardmaster, remember those days? Our jobs were on the line each and every night because nobody paid attention to us. Nobody cared about us. If we didn’t put on a half decent match, we were going to be fired. So what did I do? I decided to take chances, chances with money. We became Millionaires…we became filthy rich and we got ourselves the attention we deserved. We were getting title shots, the money was finally coming in and our jobs weren’t on the line anymore. If it wasn’t for me…you’d be this sideshow freak that you’re trying to act like now in front of the fans. Let me tell you something…you can take on me anytime…anywhere. But no matter what happens…you will pay up and I’ll take you out!”

Greg drops the microphone and exits the ring with the other members of the Millionaire’s Club as Jingle The Clown stands in the ring. Meanwhile, cameras go backstage to Double X Raptor being interviewed by Trev Chapman.

Trev: “I am here with the eXtreme Champion, Double X Raptor who will not be defending his title tonight but going for another title…the World Championship for a third time.”

Raptor: “That’s right…right now I’m the eXtreme Champion…later tonight…I’m going to be the Heavyweight Champion and then at Fantasy IX after I get my shot…I will be the Canadian Champion! Looks like all the gold is coming in my way finally. Listen Juvy, we’ve had some wars in the past and this is going to take it up a notch. Cage match, Iron man match, hardcore match, ladder match…it seems like we’ve done it all that there is to do. Now I remember it was the beginning of this month…Juvy, you injured not only one of my friends but my leader…you injured Scorpion…you put him in a hospital. Well tonight’s going to be sweet revenge for me! Tonight I’m going to put you in the hospital. Now I know it seems impossible because Juvy has never tapped out before in his career…but there is a first time for everything. Tonight…Juvy…the fans will be chanting…you tapped out…you tapped out…you tapped out!”

The crowd begins chanting you tapped out.

Raptor: “Juvy…tonight…you will fear…the fury!”

Double X Raptor leaves the area as cameras go back to ringside for the next match.

Canadian Championship Match: Sypher (champion) Vs. Sniper​

Both competitors go face to face, trash talking towards each other. After a battle of words, the first start flying back and forth between the two. Sniper gains the advantage and continues to hammer away at the Canadian Champion. Sniper whips Sypher to the ropes and then takes him down with a closeline. Sniper drops a leg and then goes for the cover…one..tw-kickout! The challenger now puts Sypher in a sleeper hold in an attempt to win by submission. Sypher doesn’t show any weakness and fights up to his feet. Sypher begins to walk slowly to the ropes with Sniper continuing to hold on. Sypher gets to the ropes but Sniper pulls him right back to the center of the ring. Sypher begins struggling a little for oxygen as he continues to try and reach the ropes. Sypher nears the ropes as Sniper hops onto the back of Sypher in a desperate attempt to keep the hold on. Sypher turns around and falls forward on his face now, fading away. Sypher’s eyes shut and it seems that he is out cold. The official raises the arm of Sypher and it drops to the mat. The arm is raised again and it drops. If it drops one more time we have a new Canadian Champion but Sypher is able to keep it up. Sypher gets the fans to cheer for him as he gets back up to his feet. In another desperate attempt to keep the hold applied, Sniper jumps onto the back of the champion for the second time. Sypher falls back onto Sniper this time and the crowd roars in excitement. Sypher gets back up to his feet with help from the ropes and runs after Sniper but is thrown over the top. Sypher is able to grab the ropes and skin the cat. Sniper now runs towards the champion and receives a drop toehold into the ropes. Sypher takes a run and jumps onto Sniper, making his throat bounce off the middle rope. Sypher now stalks the challenger as he rises to his feet. Sypher goes for a spear but Sniper moves out of the way, causing the champion to charge shoulder-first into the steel post. Sniper now hits his version of the Click Click Boom (Edgecution) and goes for the cover…one…two…Sypher gets a foot on the ropes. Sniper rips off the turnbuckle pad in frustration and the ref goes to repair it. Sypher low blows the challenger and catapults him into the corner with the official. Sypher takes down Sniper with a superkick and goes for the cover with no official to make the count. Assassin races to the ring in a referee’s shirt and makes the count…one…two….three!

Winner: Sypher

Backstage, Trev Chapman is interviewing Skull and the Cruiserweight Champion, Thrash from S.I.N.

Trev: “S.I.N., this is your first tag team match together ever since Thrash won the Cruiserweight Title and you’re competing in a Tables, Ladders and Chairs Match. Do you think you two are prepared for this?”

Skull: “Well…”

Thrash: “Let me handle this one. Of course we’re ready. We’re S.I.N., probably one of the greatest tag teams in CCWF History. Wait! Let me stand correctly on that one, we ARE THE greatest tag team in CCWF History. Now I know what everybody’s thinking, Thrash, ever since you’ve won that Cruiserweight Championship, all the success has been getting to your head. Well that’s not entirely true. I have always been successful and it’s all thanks to my partner over here, Skull. Isn’t that right?”

Skull: “Yeah…once a team…always a team! Nothing’s gonna pull apart S.I.N. including that Cruiserweight Championship. When I won it, Thrash supported me and now that he’s won it, I’m supporting him but that’s not important tonight. What is important is that we are going to win those tag team titles in a TLC Match.”

Thrash: “Yeah…can you imagine it? Thrash with double gold! Mike and Jess…the Wicked Girls…you don’t stand a chance because you’re looking at the toughest opponents you’ll ever face…S.I.N. is all about doing it the Freakstyle and we’re gonna prove it tonight!”

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Crippler celebrates his huge victory in the ring as Trev Chapman interviews the World Heavyweight Champion, Juvy.

Trev: “Juvy…I’ve talked to Double X Raptor…I’ve talked to Jade…just before the match…I want your thoughts on the next match.”

Juvy: “…They say that behind every great man…is a great woman. Well, Jade and I are the greatest at everything. But Double X Raptor…you speared hear and put her in the hospital with internal injuries. You caused immeasurable amounts of pain within our faction. So…now you’re gonna pay! First, I took out the captain Scorpion, who thinks he’s actually going to win the title at Fantasy IX. And then I hear you preaching about being the eXtreme Champion now, winning the Heavyweight Title tonight and then winning the Canadian Championship at Fantasy IX. Haha, that’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard. You face the Canadian Champion at Fantasy IX…right now that’s your best friend. That’s something that’s very hard to do…face your best friend. And as hard as it is to fight a friend…it’s even harder to beat him. And as hard as it is to beat your best friend…it’s harder to hang onto that eXtreme Title since every match has random rules chosen for it. And as hard as that is…it’s damn near impossible to beat me! Jade gave away my strategy earlier…does it seem like a stupid mistake? Hell no! That’s because, whether you know my strategy or not Raptor…there’s not a damn thing you can do about it! After the match…the smoke is gonna clear, the title will be in my hands. The referee will raise my right arm in victory and the fans will be chanting, you tapped out….and once again…I’m going to prove that you’re not…better…than me!”

Juvy leaves in preparation for the main event.

CCWF World Heavyweight Championship Submission Match: Juvy (champion) Vs. Double X Raptor​

Both competitors start off by circling the ring. Juvy attempts a single leg takedown but Double X Raptor gets away. Both competitors tie up in the center of the ring now and both show to be powerful. Juvy quickly locks in a hammerlock to start off the first submission hold of the match. Double X Raptor struggles at first but then counters with an attempted elbow to the head of the heavyweight champion but Juvy ducks and follows up with an inverted atomic drop and a closeline. Juvy now goes to work on the arm of Double X Raptor with an armbar. Raptor screams in pain as the hold is continued with Juvy now jerking the arm of his opponent. Raptor counters the hold finally with a rollup but pins don’t count in the match therefore attempts to lock in a Boston crab. Juvy counters by shoving the challenger with his feet, sending him crashing to the mat. Juvy gets back up and so does Double X Raptor with the champion taking down the challenger with a hiptoss and armbar applied. The eXtreme Champion now fights out of the hold with left firsts to the face. Juvy checks his face for blood shed as Double X raptor gets to his feet and waits for the champ to turn around. Juvy faces the challenger and gets taken down hard with a closeline. Raptor now grabs the legs of Juvy and catapults him into the top turnbuckle. Juvy is out on his feet for a second, followed by a nosedive to the mat. Double X Raptor locks in a Boston crab on the champion who begins screaming in pain. Juvy is on the verge of tapping after being in the hold for over a minute but eventually gets to the ropes. Juvy pulls himself up to a corner and sits on the top buckle. Double X Raptor makes his way over to the champion ad superplexes him hard to the mat. Juvy is dragged to the center of the ring and locks in another Boston crab. Juvy is in the hold again for over a minute and somehow finds a way to counter with a crossface. Double X Raptor screams in pain for about three minutes before he counters out of desperation by grabbing the ropes. Double X Raptor holds his arm with possibly a separated right shoulder. He still somehow takes the champ down with a DDT and then goes for a body splash. Juvy is able to evade the splash and then awaits Double X Raptor to get up. Once the eXtreme Champion gets up and faces Juvy, the champion attempts a superkick. The challenger ducks and the ref gets kicked in the face. Juvy then superkicks Double X Raptor down to the mat and grabs a steel chair from the outside. All of a sudden, a strange noise echoes through the arena and then fades into Scorpion’s song. Scorpion, who is the leader of Double X Raptor and Sypher in the Ragnarok group, races down to the ring, gets up to the apron and hits a springboard dropkick on Juvy with the chair nailing his face. Scorpion wakes up the official with the crowd chanting “Scorpion! Scorpion! Scorpion!” Double X Raptor locks in a Boston crab now that the official is back up and Juvy screams in pain with a bloody face. After being in the hold for nearly three minutes, Juvy seems to have passed out. The referee lifts the limp right arm of Juvy once and it drops. The official in charge raises the arm again and it drops. One more time and Double X Raptor wins this match…it drops! The crowd cheers, as the referee is about to call for the bell but Jade steals the bell. She then grabs a microphone.

Jade: “No! No! No! As President of the CCWF I must say this. This match is a submission match…and Juvy did not tap out! Therefore…the match will continue!”

Double X Raptor goes to the outside of the ring and begins chasing Jade. After a couple of laps around the squared circle, Jade gets into the ring now and begs for Double X Raptor not to hit her. Raptor winds up his right hand to strike Jade but Juvy springs up to his feet out of nowhere and locks Double X Raptor in the Crippler’s finishing hold, The Crippler’s Effect. After a minute, with nowhere to go, Double X Raptor taps out.

Winner: Juvy

Juvy and Jade celebrate with the title as Scorpion helps Double X Raptor to his feet to end the show.

Sorry this is in like 3 different replies but it was too long so I had to post it in separate ones.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Woops! I missed the middle of the show. This happens before Crippler celebrates. My mistake. Here it is...

Tag Team Championship TLC Match: Mike/Jess (champions) Vs. Wicked Girls Vs. S.I.N.​

All three teams stare up at the gold before pairing of against each other. Mike ties up with Thrash, Jenny ties up with Jess and Brittney ties up with Skull. Jess backs up Jenny into a corner and they exchange knife-edge chops. Mike and Thrash exchange right hands and eventually wind up on the outside of the ring. Meanwhile, Brittney has a headlock on Skull. Brittney gets thrown to the ropes and dodges a closeline from Skull. Brittney goes to the ropes again and is tripped by Mike. Both Thrash and Mike pull Brittney to the outside and Thrash goes to work on her. Mike gets back in the ring and gets a headlock takedown on Skull. Jenny ducks a huge knife-edge chop from Jess and then kicks him in the face. Jenny goes to the outside and brings in a steel chair. She raises the chair to hit Jess but Mike releases the headlock and kicks the chair into her face, knocking her to the outside. Mike and Jess double closeline Skull and then get a ladder from the outside. As they’re lifting the ladder in the ring, Thrash gets into the ring and suicide dives onto the tag team champions. Brittney now slides into the ring and throws Skull to the outside. Jenny is back up and she brings a ladder into the ring. Both Wicked Girls ascend the ladder while Skull and Thrash get back in the ring. S.I.N. pushes the ladder when the female competitors are within inches of the titles and they drop throat-first across the top rope. Skull goes to the outside and grabs a steel chair while Thrash begins climbing the ladder. Mike and Jess try getting back in the ring but Skull sends them back, threatening to hit them with the steel chair. Mike now begins getting in the ring on several occasions with Skull chasing him back as Jess gets a table on the other side of the ring. Jess slides the table into the ring, which hits the ladder and slowly falls to the mat. Skull turn around to see what happened, allowing Mike to get in the ring, steel the chair from Skull and smash his head with it. Both members of S.I.N. are tossed to the outside as the Wicked Girls are back up and assaulting the tag team champions. Brittney spears Jess as Jenny puts Mike in the corner and attempts a ten punch…1…2…3…4…5…6…7…Mike turns Jenny around and sets her up on the top turnbuckle. Brittney now low blows Mike and then backs up to the opposite corner. Mike gets back to his feet and catches Brittney who attempts a moonsault and then Jenny dropkicks Mike, taking him down. Brittney and Jenny now begin climbing the ladder while Jess and S.I.N. get back in the ring. Jess climbs on the same side as Jenny while S.I.N. now climbs on the same side as Brittney. S.I.N. performs a double chokeslam off the ladder, going down with Brittney and Jess takes out Jenny with an inverted DDT off the ladder. S.I.N. plays the numbers game by throwing everybody out of the ring with double team moves. Skull and Thrash now climb the ladder as Gloria, Malaysia, Ifrit and Thomas Gunsman race to the ring. Gloria and Malaysia climb up the ladder to stall S.I.N. as Ifrit and Thomas set up a table in the ring. They get one more table and set it up right beside the other one. Gloria and Malaysia suplex S.I.N. through the tables and then all the Cruiserweight wrestlers who aren’t involved in the match take off to towards the backstage area. Mike and Jess bring in another ladder and set it up then both begin climbing. The Wicked Girls gets back in the ring and climb as well. The ladders tip over with all four competitors hanging onto the titles in mid-air. Jess is able to kick Brittney off and then gets one of the titles down. However, Mike and Jenny are fighting over the other title in the air. Jess gets a ladder and is about to hit Jenny but Brittney dropkicks him down. Brittney now grabs another ladder and sets it up. She climbs up and tries pulling Mike away. Jess gets back up, takes a steel chair and smacks it across the spine of Brittney. Jess now sets up the ladder in a corner. Jess climbs to the top of the ladder and Mike hangs onto the clip that was holding the other tag title. Jenny seems confused now but when she turns around Jess spears her out of the air. Mike now pulls down the second tag title to finish the match.

Winners: Mike and Jess

Mike and Jess celebrate in the ring as cameras go backstage to Assassin who is being interviewed by Trev Chapman.

Trev: “Assassin, tonight you are returning to the ring to take on Anarchy. It’s been five months since you last competed inside that squared circle, do you think you’ll have any ring rust going into this match?”

Assassin: “Ring rust? Look kid, I’m not returning to that ring for a wrestling match…it’s going to be a fight! No Holds Barred…Falls Count Anywhere…I’m planning on ending that guy’s career and I’m sure Anarchy has the same thing planned for me. The only thing I think I have to worry about is that pathetic copy cat of mine…Sniper. Now Sniper, I know you’re listening so hear this, you come down and interfere in my match not only Anarchy, but you will also feel the Click…Click…Boom!”

Assassin walks away as cameras go back to ringside for the next match.

No Holds Barred/Falls Count Anywhere Match: Assassin Vs. Anarchy​

Both competitors circle the ring and then tie up. Anarchy puts a headlock on Assassin and gets shoved to the ropes. On his way back, he takes Assassin down with a shoulder tackle. Assassin gets up and is whipped to the ropes then is quickly taken down by a closeline. Assassin rolls out of the ring and kicks the steel steps out of place because he is frustrated with the ring rust that he has. Anarchy and Assassin tie up once again when Assassin gets back in the ring and Assassin shoves Anarchy into a corner. Assassin charges at Anarchy but misses. Anarchy now hits some hard knife-edge chops on his opponent and then takes him down with a suplex. Anarchy slides to the outside of the ring and takes a table. Anarchy lifts it to the apron and Assassin kicks it into his opponent’s face. Assassin now goes to the outside and just hammers away at Anarchy with rights and lefts. Assassin throws Anarchy over the guardrail and into the fans. Assassin now sets up the table by the guardrail and then attempts to suplex Anarchy through it. Anarchy counters by bashing his opponent’s head against the guardrail then throwing him back in the ring. Anarchy now grabs a steel chair from under the ring and now nears Assassin. Anarchy decides to take a running swing at Assassin but he dodges the blow. Anarchy gets booted in the face and then the chair taken away from him. Assassin smacks Anarchy in the face with the steel chair and then climbs up to the top rope. Anarchy gets up slowly, revealing his crimson mask of blood before taking Assassin off balance by shaking the ropes. Anarchy goes up to the top with his opponent and picks him up for a superplex. Instead of superplexing his opponent, Anarchy shoves Assassin to the outside, putting him through the table that was set up earlier. This also causes Anarchy to lose his balance and get low blowed by the top turnbuckle. Both competitors are down for quite some time before Anarchy goes to the outside and makes the cover…one…two…kickout! Anarchy is now frustrated and looks under the ring for a weapon. By the time Assassin gets up to his feet, Anarchy pulls out a two by four wrapped in barbed wire. Anarchy swings away at Assassin but he keeps missing because of Assassin running away. Assassin picks up the steel steps while he’s running and launches them in Anarchy’s direction, which slows him down a little. Assassin trips over the broken table and Anarchy finally catches up to him. Anarchy raises the barbed wired weapon and Assassin kicks his opponent in the groin. Assassin takes the weapon and throws it in the ring. Assassin grabs a bag from under the ring and dumps it’s contents (thumbtacks) in the center of the ring. After all the thumbtacks are on the mat, Anarchy gets in the ring and is set up for a chokeslam on the thumbtacks. Anarchy counters with elbows to the head and a DDT on the barbed wire two by four. Anarchy goes for the cover…one…two…kickout! Now both competitors are busted open as Anarchy sets up Assassin for the fallaway slam on the thumbtacks. Assassin elbows his way out of the move and hits his Click Click Boom Powerbomb to Anarchy on the thumbtacks. Assassin goes for the cover…one…two…three!

Winner: Assassin

As the ring area is being cleared of the carnage and both competitors are carried out of the ring, Trev Chapman interviews Jade backstage.

Trev: “Jade, earlier tonight I caught up with Raptor and now I want to hear your thoughts on the submission match tonight.”

Jade: “Listen, Juvy is the greatest wrestler of all time. He can pull of any style of wrestling. He could be a brawler, a technical wrestler, a high-flyer, it doesn’t really matter. Juvy does whatever it takes to get the job done and tonight…he’s going to wear down Double X Raptor. He’s going to focus on one body part and just wear it down until it’s broken and Raptor is forced to tap out. It’s a simple strategy that’s going to work. No doubts about it. I don’t even know how these people can doubt my husband, the 17 Time World Champion, Juvy.”

Trev: “Actually there’s a lot of reasons but I think the number one reason is that Double X Raptor has taken that title from Juvy on two separate occasions. Once in an Iron Man Match and once in a cage match.”

Jade: “That’s true but those were lucky wins. Everybody should remember those matches, Juvy was paying too much attention to me. It was sort of my fault that he lost those matches. Well tonight, I’m not going to get in the way and Juvy can focus one hundred percent on Double X Raptor. Now if you’ll excuse me, I’ve got to bring this water to Juvy.”

Jade walks away as cameras go back to ringside.

Triple Threat Match: Crippler Vs. MMM Vs. Super FlyBoy​

Crippler and MMM start off with hard knife-edge chops to each other as Super FlyBoy watches. The knife-edge chops stop when Crippler knees MMM in the mid-section and then whips him into the ropes. Crippler ducks in an attempt to back body drop his opponent but MMM notices and counters by kicking Crippler right in the face, taking him down. MMM stands proudly when out of nowhere, Super FlyBoy closelines MMM down to the mat. Super FlyBoy stomps on his former friend for a while and then goes for the cover…one…tw-kickout! Super FlyBoy picks up MMM and whips him into the buckle. Super FlyBoy runs towards MMM and gets thrown to the outside. Crippler trips Myles from the outside and slides back into the ring. Crippler attempts to lock in the Crippler’s effect early but MMM is able to escape the ring before Crippler can lock in the hold on. Myles slides back into the ring and quickly goes after Crippler with a double leg takedown. Myles starts nailing right and left hands but Crippler counters with punches of his own. Both competitors check their faces to see if any bloodshed is occurring. There is none so they go after each other once again with chops. The momentum goes back and forth and eventually Crippler gains the advantage. Crippler again knees Myles in the mid-section then runs to the ropes. MMM ducks for a backbody drop attempt but Crippler counters with a sunset flip…one…t-kickout! Super FlyBoy is finally back up to his feet but decides to watch the match from the outside. Myles gets out of it before Crippler can have it fully applied. Myles slides out of the ring and is taken down with a closeline from Super FlyBoy. The rapper climbs to the apron and Crippler makes his way over to suplex him back in. Super FlyBoy holds onto the ropes and pulls himself back down. Super FlyBoy then suppleness Crippler to the outside then lays down in the ring for a rest. Meanwhile, Myles struggles back up to his feet and gets back in the ring. Super FlyBoy gets back up and backdrops MMM when he runs towards him. Super FlyBoy picks up his opponent and whips him to the ropes and then takes him down with a high knee. Super FlyBoy now goes out to the floor after Crippler now with right hands back and forth. While both of them are hitting each other with their fists, Myles gets up and climbs to the top turnbuckle. Super FlyBoy and Crippler realize this when it’s too late, with MMM leaping onto both competitors. MMM rolls Super FlyBoy back into the ring and sets up for a frog splash off the top rope. Crippler, however, gets up to the apron and pushes MMM into the guardrail. Crippler once again goes after Myles and sends him shoulder-first into the ring post. Now that Myles is down, Crippler goes back in the ring, picks up Super FlyBoy, and suplexes him three times. Crippler now goes for the cover…one…two…kickout! Crippler now mounts the top rope and attempts a flying headbutt but Super FlyBoy rolls out of the way. FlyBoy runs to the ropes and then drops a leg on Crippler followed by a cover…one…tw-kickout! Super FlyBoy picks up Crippler and gives him a German suplex before mounting up to the top rope. Super FlyBoy goes up and begins with a frog splash but instead of dropping his waist across Crippler he drops a leg! Super FlyBoy once again goes for the cover…one…two…kickout by Crippler! Super FlyBoy picks up his opponent and whips him towards the ropes. Crippler comes back and both hit a double closeline in the center of the ring. Both competitors in the center of the ring are down as Myles makes his way up to his feet, onto the apron and up to the top rope. MMM frog splash Super FlyBoy and then goes for the cover…one…two…Crippler breaks the count! MMM goes to closeline Crippler but Crippler ducks and hits three repeated German suplexes on MMM then goes for the cover…one…two…Super FlyBoy breaks the count! Super FlyBoy and Crippler battle it out with firsts again with Super FlyBoy being dumped outside of the ring. Crippler wastes his time taunting the crowd for a pop and then climbs to the top rope for a diving headbutt towards MMM but Super FlyBoy shakes the ropes, causing Crippler to lose his balance. Super FlyBoy now climbs to the top rope with his opponent and then superplexes him with authority down to the mat! Super FlyBoy goes for the cover…one…two…MMM breaks the count! MMM and Super FlyBoy exchange right hands for a while before Crippler gets back up. Super FlyBoy is Irish whipped by MMM and then is locked in a crossface by Crippler instead of being thrown into the ropes. MMM quickly breaks it up before FlyBoy taps out. MMM and Crippler now begin a shoving match before MMM goes for a right hand. Crippler ducks it and gives Myles multiple German suplexes then climbs to the top rope. Crippler nails the diving headbutt onto MMM and then rolls him to the outside of the ring. Super FlyBoy comes from behind with an axe handle smash onto Crippler and then whips him hard to the buckle. Crippler stumbles his way to the center of the ring and Super FlyBoy attempts his spinebuster finishing move the Superfly! Crippler counters however with the Crippler’s Effect (Dragon sleeper with a body scissors) and Super FlyBoy taps out in pain!

Winner: Crippler

·
Banned
2,753 Posts
Looking good, I like it. I wouldn't worry about the posting thing its just for like people who post a match then leave it a week and then post the other part.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts