Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok...we're back! That's right...I've been real busy with University and stuff, nevermind finding a new commentator who still has one last match to commentate on before I post this event. However...I thought I'd give you guys a little preview of what to see. This was a show we did to promote the event with a rundown of the past few weeks including a special match with the in-ring return of Super FlyBoy Vs. Sniper. So here it is...

(If you want to see a video of the rivalries, just click on the image.)

It's been a yearly tradition for the Knight of Fantasy and the World Heavyweight Champion to collide collide in an epic ladder match. However, this year's a little different. For the first time...a fatal four way ladder match to determine the World Champion! But that's not all...

The rules are simple...two cruiserweights start off in the ring. You can tag any of your opponents at any time during the match as long as they're not eliminated. The only way to win is by eliminating everyone via pinfall or submission. This all started when Tommy Gunn challenged Scorpion to do something about him picking on girls. This started a huge fight where Tommy Gunn came out stealing the title. In the minutes to come on that show, Scorpion would chase down Tommy Gunn but was always unsuccessful. Then, the show before Highway 2 Hell, Tommy Gunn faced off against Mini Juvy. Mini Juvy won after Scorpion distracted him. Afterwards, we saw Skull come out and a huge brawl descend between the Cruiserweights.

After seeing this video, we see Mini Juvy backstage bumping into Skull. Skull, the former Cruiserweight Champion, absolutely lays her out and leaves her out cold backstage. We then see a graphic with a highlight of a former match of Super FlyBoy's saying he's making his in-ring return later against Sniper.

This is Big D's first match ever. Christopher Helmesley has been CanadX Champion for over a year now, winning it at Fantasy IX. He successfully retained it at Fantasy X in a buried alive match against Cadaverous and since then, has almost been ignored by the card writers. Helmesley would come out week after week preaching his successes and attacking fellow CCWF superstars. Also during these times when Helmesley would come out, we would see videos saying "Big D's In Da House!" Nobody knew what it meant...until a masked person started coming out and attacking Helmesley. We saw this on shows 3 and 4 on Rush but show 4 was the more interesting one because the masked person was revealed to be a new superstar...Big D. Big D laid down the challenge and it is accepted. This should be interesting as it's under the rules for the CanadX Championship which simply means...there are no rules!

Backstage, we see Sean and Juvy both out cold from an assault by somebody. It then cuts to a video of what happened on show 4 between Sniper and Super FlyBoy.

We're also promised that at Highway 2 Hell, A+ will have a new talk show segment called detention and his first guest will be someone who was recently released from the CCWF...former World Champion, Jesse!

MAIN EVENT:

Super FlyBoy Vs. Sniper

A good quality 10 minute match with some back and forth action. Sniper cheated, using a handful of poker chips to nail FlyBoy in the head then took advantage. Super FlyBoy got beaten up for a good amount of time when Sniper called for the end to the match. Sniper went for a DDT however, Super FlyBoy countered with an atomic drop which sent Sniper into pain. FlyBoy then irish whipped Sniper into the deck which caused him to stumble forwards in pain. Super FlyBoy hoisted Sniper six feet in the air afterwards and dropped him with the Superfly Spinebuster! FlyBoy went for the cover...1...2...3!

Winner: Super FlyBoy

Super FlyBoy celebrates a win in his first match back as we take a look at the World Title feud before the show ends.

The ladder match. It's a custom tradition...but never before with four competitors going after the title! Sean defeated A+ at Fantasy X to win the Knight of Fantasy title and earned himself this show. Also at Fantasy X, Juvy captured the World Title for the 20th time. Vincent, of course mad that he lost, had a plan. He was pretending to be Juvy's friend for a few weeks until turning on him live at his birthday party on episode 3 of Rush. Vincent then announced he was going to use his rematch clause from the contract at Fantasy X to add himself to the ladder match. Also on that show, we saw Sypher defeated Sean, one on one. This also got him into the ladder match. On the last show, there was a tag team match with random partners chosen between the four. Juvy and Vincent were stuck together but interestingly enough...before the match, Vincent told Sean a plan. This would be to let Juvy and Sypher fight it out until they absolutely hated each other. Then, they would both be tagged in and Vincent would pin Sean to win and that's exactly what happened. After, Juvy and Sypher had a huge battle in the ring with Sypher walking out on top after smashing Juvy's face in with a steel chair. Who will walk out World Champion at Highway 2 Hell?

Stay Tuned To Find Out...​

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Great to see another PPV coming these shows are always entertaining. 4-WAY Ladder will be awesome. I can't wait to watch it. When do you think you will get the last match done with?

·
I forgot to update my user title again & will do s
8,991 Posts
Good to see your back Juvy, i well download the show when i get the chance, i am now downloading the preview video for the main event showed be a great show, thinking about it, when you get it up i could review it, which would be a first ever on WE forums i think?! Anyway good luck with everything, thanks.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^^Not sure on when it'll be up. However, I will let you know with updates every once in a while. Thanks for the replies tho

·
8,991 Posts
No problem, also in 1 of the preview's, you had a video clip of the buried alive match, if they is any chance i would like to see it, or the event it was on, if that is at all possiable, rep will be added, thanks.

·
8,991 Posts
^^The link doesn't work for me, try emailing it to me, if that is possiable, thanks.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just to update you guys...Highway 2 Hell will be up in about 24 Hours. The clock is ticking...hope you all enjoy it!

·
8,991 Posts
Okay looking forward to it, also Juvy the link still didn't work.....So i don't know, mabey P.M it to me or email to me, thanks.

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
sweet here are predictions before I watch. I will review sometime tommorow.

Tommy Gunn will win.
Big D will win.
Juvy will win.

·
8,991 Posts
Right good news Juvy, i am downloading it at the moment, here are my predictions, should be a sweet PPV, whens the next PPV?

Skull gets the win
Bid D gets the win
Juvy gets the win

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
this sucks I tried to download both things 3 times so now I can't watch it. I was going to have enough time to download it finally to.

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Could someone PM me the results because I can't watch it anymore.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts