Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone find it very strange that when Kane was looking for Paul in last night's show, he barged past both (when both haven't been on tv properly for some time) then we find out days later they have been released?

If you look closely enough Luke Gallows doesn't even move a muscle when Kane walks past. Very, very odd. Were WWE trying to tell us something? :confused:

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
They did the same thing for Shelton Benjamin before he got released too. Maybe it's to give them one more paycheck before they leave. That's just a guess though.

·
Premium Member
640 Posts
or a proper treatment before they release them

·
Registered
934 Posts
he was probably standing there motionless as a play on his "sin-free soldier" gimmick, standing as still as a soldier.. lol

it sucks he got released, bright young guy that could was worth keeping on the roster

·
Banned
2,954 Posts
Gallows' gimmick is pointless without the SES. If they wanted to keep him they should have given him ANOTHER gimmick change but it just wouldn't have worked for him as a singles competitor

·
Registered
67 Posts
Luke Gallows standing like a robot and to receive his final paycheck? Oh well, good luck to his new career and Caylen Croft as well. No more "DudeBusters" for Trent Baretta and Joey Mercury might go back to have a reunion with John Morrison and Melina. :)

·
Who speaks for Earth?
625 Posts
He was waiting to go into Vinces office, and he heard "YEERRRR FIRRRREEEED"... a sobbing Tiffany then came out before Kane barged past.

Either that or he's just fucking nuts.

·
Registered
67 Posts
He was waiting to go into Vinces office, and he heard "YEERRRR FIRRRREEEED"... a sobbing Tiffany then came out before Kane barged past.

Either that or he's just fucking nuts.
Oh man, that's really sad for Tiffany. She was one of my favorite Divas because she's so pretty and beautiful. And I can't forget her amazing role on ECW and sexy ring outfit on Friday Nights. :)

·
Registered
21,660 Posts
I'm suprised they didn't job them out, seeing as it was their last episode.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts