Votes: 11 14.5%
  • They both suck.

Votes: 2 2.6%
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For me cats all the way. I freakin hate dogs. They stink like crazy, they always try jump on you which gets really annyoing, and to be honest im alergic to them :p.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Cats, because they're much smarter and you need to try much, much harder if you want them for your pals.
Dogs are suckers.

·
Amazing
4,242 Posts
Both, slight edge to cats since I have one. Most cat haters usually have no experience with cats and just hate them because they like dogs, which is fucking hilarious.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
9,500 Posts
^ I got scratched to bits by my dads old cat, so have hated the little shits ever since.

Just personal experience I guess.

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
I like both, but I prefer cats. Cleaner and easy to care for.

"Cats make you work for their affection, they don't sell out the way dogs do." - Robert Dinero

·
Registered
5,762 Posts
Easily cats, I love that if they dont wanna do something you cant force them.
And that they can take care of themselves. I dont have the time to take a dog out for a walk 2-3 times a day.
German Shepeards are beautiful animals thought! Would be my pick for a dog.
Lets face it, if either Cats or Dogs became rulers of the world. It would be cats. Dogs have the muscles, Cats have the brains!

·
Cult of Personality
245 Posts
I love both and have one of each. Although before I got my dog it would definately be cats, because almost all of the dogs I'd met before that didn't like me very much.

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
Cats if they're mine, dogs if they're other peoples. I'm lazy and don't like having to take them for walks which you don't need to do with a cat. I don't have any pets these days but my parents always had cats so that's what I grew up with.

·
Premium Member
10,185 Posts
Cats.

Dogs smell, make too much noise and most don't even feel nice to stroke. It's like the vagina of a fat woman.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts