Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going all out on this as an owner of 3 said dicks. They scratch up your furniture, they stare at you,they think your food is theirs,they bring mice in to torture,they have very judging eyes, they tell you when strokes are over with fucking claws. In summation cat's are dicks and I wish I had a dog.

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
10,808 Posts
I have had both cats and dogs, at the same time. My cats have always been awesome and non-assholes. You are probably just an annoying fuckbag and your cat hates you. Dogs >>>> Cats, though.

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
I don't like dogs tbh. They're not my thing. We have some cute dogs living in our complex (including one across from us who is deaf and adorable) but I wouldn't want to own one.

Cats, on the other hand I ADORE. They're the best. I had a bunch of cat friends who would always visit our house.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have had both cats and dogs, at the same time. My cats have always been awesome and non-assholes. You are probably just an annoying fuckbag and your cat hates you. Dogs >>>> Cats, though.
One of my cat's hates me but we've had a talk about it and it's because the other 2 think he's a prick.

·
The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
3,523 Posts
Pets in general are absurd. I've worked hard for this beautiful house, and now I'm going to have animals running around in it? Nah, I'm good.

·
Registered
7,983 Posts
I was a dog person for years.. until I got a Cat (that dunno why I hated them before) and now I find dogs pretty stupid, really wasted my time with them, only advantage you have with dogs are with the guard types like Dobermans can help a bit your house safety, but they can also become a problem if for whatever the reason escape and kill some person, I was lucky I never got any similar issue with my pitbull.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts