Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 80 of 1114 Posts

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,636 Posts
she knows how to rock that nerdy look
The fact that she actualy is a nerd (she is a member of MENSA, so she has genius level IQ) I think it makes even hotter. It bothers me greatly that she only does the Youtube stuff, when she is cuter and more charismatic than all the other reporters, with the exception of Renee

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
I saw a picture of her on Instagram holding hands with Finn. Kinda surprised lol

Looks like it was taken by a fan or something

·
Registered
1,915 Posts

I'm not surprised at all.

Poor girl better get ready, though, because the insane female Balor fans are already all over her.
Yeah she's gonna get ripped apart but she must know what she's getting into.

·
Registered
5,989 Posts
Yeah she's gonna get ripped apart but she must know what she's getting into.
You can't let these idiots run your life, but for someone who is not used to all this attention and all the hate that comes along with that, it's not gonna be fun for a while. Maybe she can ask Renee for advice how to deal with all that.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
You can't let these idiots run your life, but for someone who is not used to all this attention and all the hate that comes along with that, it's not gonna be fun for a while. Maybe she can ask Renee for advice how to deal with all that.
Good point, hopefully Renee can help her and hopefully she's strong enough to handle it.

61 - 80 of 1114 Posts