Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was not able to continue watching RAW for a couple of months due to business trips, so I started watching it again 3 days ago after downloading all episodes since...

Probably this was already discussed, but first I must say that Punk/Lesnar at SS was one of the most incredible matches I have seen in WWE in a long time... Had everything passion, real wrestling, emotion, effort and everything was really good sold... That is MOTY candidate imo...

Second, and I know this is being discussed on another thread... But this new HHH using 90's Vince style I am loving it...

I will continue catching up, tonight I will be watching NOC...

·
Registered
92 Posts
Guys, why even come into a thread if your going to post nothing but inane one worders? You would be better off not wasting your time.

Fair enough, OP. there are some long running storylines such as Punk/Heyman and the corporation so was a good idea to catch up.Despite the weekly whinging Raw has been pretty good lately.

·
Registered
356 Posts
What does this thread really have anything to do with us?
He/she is one of the few premium members on here,who does what's best for business unlike you?

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Be prepared for a bit of a downturn in overall quality then. That being said, there are definitely some real bright spots to look forward to.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Guys, why even come into a thread if your going to post nothing but inane one worders? You would be better off not wasting your time.

Fair enough, OP. there are some long running storylines such as Punk/Heyman and the corporation so was a good idea to catch up.Despite the weekly whinging Raw has been pretty good lately.
Ok.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Fair play.

Smackdown was worth watching for that run to.

After Night of Champions is when my interest in the main event angle started to cool a bit. Still some good things to have come out of the angle.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts