Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 579 Posts

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you dumb bitches fight here so we don’t need to see it anymore?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
10,597 Posts
Still salty I called you out for being a lying fuck I see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Still salty you got kicked out of the WF Discord chat I see.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,969 Posts
Thin lateral wings provide redwood seeds the functionality of aerodynamic functionality, endowing the seeds with the ability to fall between two hundred and four hundred feet, on average, from the parent redwood tree. Usually only six weeks of time are required--coupled with favorable, damp soils--to stimulate germination. Coastal redwood trees girding the region of California against which the Pacific Ocean rests tend to gain between one and two feet of growth within one growing season.

·
CHIEFS KINGDOM!
3,222 Posts
Thin lateral wings provide redwood seeds the functionality of aerodynamic functionality, endowing the seeds with the ability to fall between two hundred and four hundred feet, on average, from the parent redwood tree. Usually only six weeks of time are required--coupled with favorable, damp soils--to stimulate germination. Coastal redwood trees girding the region of California against which the Pacific Ocean rests tend to gain between one and two feet of growth within one growing season.
DESO :woo :mark :woo :mark

·
CHIEFS KINGDOM!
3,222 Posts
Sorry, it's been so long since I seen you here I marked out without saying anything else. How are you my friend, and friendliest person on WF (the internet really)?

·
Premium Member
4,063 Posts

·
526 Posts
I knew Cat for years. Her ass always be arguing with people most likely she started this huh? Link me the thread if you can.
It started in a sports forum. She attacked me out of the blue. She called me stupid, a whore, desperate and ugly. You know, her usual schtick.

·
526 Posts
Heres why... i was the only known female in this forum. So I guess i got a lot of attention. She hated that

·
MEET ME IN RANTS
1,619 Posts
I knew Cat for years. Her ass always be arguing with people most likely she started this huh? Link me the thread if you can.
It started in a sports forum. She attacked me out of the blue. She called me stupid, a whore, desperate and ugly. You know, her usual schtick.
Hey I don't support bad behavior and I won't support her bullshit. I got no personal issues with Cat but I do want to see someone put her in her place. If you didn't already lmao.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,969 Posts
Sorry, it's been so long since I seen you here I marked out without saying anything else. How are you my friend, and friendliest person on WF (the internet really)?
:eek:

You are too kind, FROSTY! :woo :mark: :woo :mark:

I am well by and large. Thank you for asking. :eek: Hope you are well. The BLUES look phenomenal, generally speaking. The SHARKS... less so. :side: :lol

How are you?

For now, though, take care! :)

1 - 20 of 579 Posts