Wrestling Forum banner

Cast The Movie: Justice League

761 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  misfits1904 
#1 · (Edited)
Yes it's been rumored many of times that the Justice League MIGHT be coming around 2015/2016 around about there, but I was wondering who you would cast in that movie, there's many of characters in here and it could be very interesting who is the cast they go with. So who you hire as an actor for the following roles? Can pick the same actor from the movies that has already been made about the specific character (also just finished from playing Injustice: Gods among us so I thought this would be a cool idea :D)

My actors are in bold

Batman - Christian Bale (Dark Knight, Dark Knight Rises.) Yeah I know, I know, Christopher Nolan's batman probably wouldn't make sense in a Justice League movie, but cmon! Bale owned that role as the dark knight. But for another dark knight, just for the cause of a Batman reboot that is true to Justice League, I would go for Jim Caviezel (Count of Monte Cristo, Person of Interest)

Superman - Henry Cavill (Man of Steel) I think he's going to finally deliver the first good superman movie in 30 years, he looks good for the role and fits Clark Kent physically perfectly

The Flash - Chris Pine (Kirk in the new Star Trek) I think this guy would fit the flash perfectly, he's got the look for it and he can channel the Flash's charming and sometimes sarcastic humor.

Green Lantern (can either be John Stewart or Hal Jordan lantern) John Stewart Lantern - Jamie Foxx (Django Unchained), With the Green Lantern coming out couple years ago with Ryan Reynolds I didn't really like the movie and I thought Reynolds didn't do a great job as Hal Jordan, so I decided to go with the John Stewart green lantern because atleast the fans won't be confused on which lantern is which. Picked Jamie Foxx even though he is meant to be Electro in the new spiderman movie, but I think he'll do a great job as John Stewart.

Robin (Can be either be Robin himself or nightwing) - J.G.L. Joseph Gordon Levitt (50/50, Looper, Dark Knight Rises) Was brilliant in the Dark Knight Rises, same with Bale though Nolan's universe probably won't make sense in Justice League. But like Batman just for the cause of a reboot to fit the Justice League storyline, I would go for Milo Ventimiglia (Heroes)

Wonderwoman - This was a tough one, so I chose to go with Olivia Wilde (Tron Legacy, Cowboys & Aliens)

Green Arrow - Stephen Amell (Arrow TV Show) Just to keep it simple, DC to follow off the TV series and cast him into the Justice League

Lex Luthor - Paul Bethany (The Da Vinci Code, The Priest) Just picture a Bald Paul Bethany, he'd make a very cool and suave Luthor aswell as a evil bastard.

The Joker - Would be an easy answer if Ledger was still with us, he owned that role in Nolan's versions.. But I had to go with Crispin Glover (Back to the Future) Just look at him, he's the Joker. Another option would be Javier Bardem

Harley Quinn - Another tough one but could easy if she was still with us, I would pick Brittany Murphy but I went with Sarah Michelle Gellar (Buffy) Put some creey makeup on her, and she'll be Harley Quinn.

Solomon Grundy - Benecio Del Toro (Usual suspects & The Wolfman)

& Last one: Sinestro - Mark Strong (Rock N Rolla, Green Lantern, & Kick Ass) Because he was awesome in the 2011 Green Lantern movie.

So that is my list, Discuss whether its a good list or not or make your own list of actors you would cast in these roles and feel free to add any characters that I missed out.

EDIT: Woops, I just realised I posted this on the wrong section of the forums, my bad can someone move this to Entertainment?

See less See more
#2 ·
Im glad you put this in the General WWE section.............

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.