Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cassie Lee and Jessica McKay's llconics announcement is on Wednesday, I don't know what it is but it is on a Wednesday and Dynamite is on Wednesdays. They are rumored to go to either Impact or AEW. Cassie's boyfriend, Shawn Spears is in AEW. I am happy for them wherever they go.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Yeah I have no fucking idea what WWE seen in Peyton. Imo Billie was carrying Peyton in that team. I didn't rate them highly in the ring, but they gave us some pretty good promos/segments, and you just loved to hate them. When they broke up, Billie was basically doing the exact same as before, whilst Peyton floundered without her. Too many people always want wrestlers to get pushed towards titles when they like them, but in reality some people are perfectly suited to being comedy acts, and there's no disrespect in that. R-Truth will go down as a legend imo, there aren't too many people who has given us as many funny moments as him.

·
Premium Member
Heel
10,103 Posts
Yeah I have no fucking idea what WWE seen in Peyton. Imo Billie was carrying Peyton in that team. I didn't rate them highly in the ring, but they gave us some pretty good promos/segments, and you just loved to hate them. When they broke up, Billie was basically doing the exact same as before, whilst Peyton floundered without her. Too many people always want wrestlers to get pushed towards titles when they like them, but in reality some people are perfectly suited to being comedy acts, and there's no disrespect in that. R-Truth will go down as a legend imo, there aren't too many people who has given us as many funny moments as him.
Peyton has a really good marketable look, Billie is the entertainment of the duo.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Peyton did show a few shades of good wrestling talent in a few Raw singles matches when she wasn't being squashed. I don't think we've really seen what either of these two can really do in the ring yet.

·
Registered
4,794 Posts
Cassie Lee and Jessica McKay's llconics announcement is on Wednesday, I don't know what it is but it is on a Wednesday and Dynamite is on Wednesdays. They are rumored to go to either Impact or AEW. Cassie's boyfriend, Shawn Spears is in AEW. I am happy for them wherever they go.
Husband not boyfriend

·
Registered
6,803 Posts
While its underwhelming, I do appreciate how hard the both of them are working. Neither of them are authorized to work in USA as they don't have green cards or EAD or work visa. So they do the podcasts or interviews or take part in songs to keep themselves relevant. They do not get any kind of remuneration from these endeavors.

Neither of them are married to US citizens (one of them is Canadian and I think the other is Australian). I honestly was shocked how long it's been taking for them to get their green cards given that neither of them are born in India or China (these nationalities have it the worst when it comes to getting employment based green cards). But I think eventually, the both of them will get their green cards and they will either go back to wrestling in indies or AEW or they will do something else in show business.

I do wish them the best as they seem like decent individuals who despite struggling are doing their best.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts