Wrestling Forum banner

cashing in MITB on champion undertaker

486 4
lets say undertaker is the champion at wrestlemania and after his match, the winner of the MITB comes out and tries to win the belt and end the streak at the same time. good idea?

i would continue kane's push till wrestlemania where unertaker finally beats him and wins the title. then have miz finally cash in his MITB and be the first one to loose.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Asuka
^Take this off
126,684 Posts
Clever idea but they'd never do it, even if the MITB guy loses. They just wouldn't.

I'd probably mark if they pulled that stunt with Wade Barrett or CM Punk (I mean with a win for them). Not sure about anybody else, though.

And I'm not sure where you've been but Kane's push is over and Miz cashed in his MITB a few months ago, he's the champ.

· HOPE
20,241 Posts
That would probably be the most anticlimactic way you could ever end The Undertaker's streak. I get that it would get Miz heat momentarily,but in the long run it really wouldn't do THAT much for him, especially if he was to turn face, while the streak would also be ending in an awful way.

· Banned
3,179 Posts
i would continue kane's push till wrestlemania where unertaker finally beats him and wins the title. then have miz finally cash in his MITB and be the first one to loose.
2010 called, they want you back.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.