Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 150 Posts

·
Banned
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know iam going to get BOMBED FOR THIS but then again i'dont CARE....

HHH VS PUNK
i think this is THE MATCH,if you see the match again punk was booked like AUSTIN throughout the match.
i mean when was the last time a guy lost to hhh by taking THREE PEDIGREES.
i can't remember any,if going toe to toe against someone and giving him a run for his money and taking three finishers FROM HHH is burying,than it's just your blind cm punk love.
if hhh really had to BURY PUNK than he would've made punk his bitch just like punk made ryback his bitch this past monday.
NOW LET THE FUN BEGIN..........

Reactions: Cocoa_Napalm

·
Banned
356 Posts
HHH has never been wrongly accused of burying anyone, if anything hes shovel has been downplayed. Even with Punk in 2011 what kills me more than him beating a red hot Punk was how he tried to make him look selfish and bad when hes suppose to be the new top face wtf? Clearly HHH ego didnt want to see Punk getting cheered specially over him fpalm

·
Banned
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
even though he lost he looked good doing it.
now tell me when was THE LAST TIME someone actually lost to HHH taking 3PEDIGREES

·
Banned
5,106 Posts
95% of the time he's wrongly accused of it, but I do agree his win over Punk was extremely unnecessary.

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
HHH vs Punk 2011 if anything IS the burial of all burials. White hot Punk and HHH inserts himself into a match with Punk and beats him. One of the most disgraceful fucking things I've ever seen and that's coming from a HHH fan...

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
I know iam going to get BOMBED FOR THIS but then again i'dont CARE....

HHH VS PUNK
i think this is THE MATCH,if you see the match again punk was booked like AUSTIN throughout the match.
i mean when was the last time a guy lost to hhh by taking THREE PEDIGREES.
i can't remember any,if going toe to toe against someone and giving him a run for his money and taking three finishers FROM HHH is burying,than it's just your blind cm punk love.
if hhh really had to BURY PUNK than he would've made punk his bitch just like punk made ryback his bitch this past monday.
NOW LET THE FUN BEGIN..........
I agree with you man. Besides Punk losing to HHH didnt kill Punks momentum. It was Punk coming back a week after MITB, being rushed into a program, and then losing to Del Rio at Summerslam. Thats what killed Punks momentum not him losing to HHH. And BTW Punk didnt lose that match clean. Kevin Nash helped HHH win the match

·
Registered
667 Posts
I wouldn't call this a burial but his match vs. Booker T at WrestleMania 19 where he won was pretty unnecessary. It wasn't until 3.5 years later until Booker would win the World Heavyweight Championship. I do realize this is about HHH's burials but I wanted to point that out.

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Orton - its debatable whether HHH buried Orton.

On the one hand, who was responsible for hand picking the guy, sticking him in evolution, giving him a monster push and youngest WHC ever?
On the other, HHH has also been responsible for killing that initial push, and also for an unnecessary win at WM25

But whilst HHH has killed Orton's pushes, it was HHH that gave him those pushes, wasn't it?
Without HHH Orton might have been in TNA's undercard right now.

I'm sure many wrestlers would love to be in Orton's position.

·
From parts unknown
23,273 Posts
Orton - its debatable whether HHH buried Orton.

On the one hand, who was responsible for hand picking the guy, sticking him in evolution, giving him a monster push and youngest WHC ever?
On the other, HHH has also been responsible for killing that initial push, and also for an unnecessary win at WM25

But whilst HHH has killed Orton's pushes, it was HHH that gave him those pushes, wasn't it?
Without HHH Orton might have been in TNA's undercard right now.

I'm sure many wrestlers would love to be in Orton's position.
Lol. Instead of going around in circles, get your head around to accepting that Orton was hand-picked to be the wrestler who would consistently be built up to repeatedly put HHH over. The one guy who essentially decided for some reason to work together with HHH in a decade long game of tag ;)

·
Banned
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
95% of the time he's wrongly accused of it, but I do agree his win over Punk was extremely unnecessary.
look i want clear something here:
when i said it was'nt a BURIAL,i did'nt mean that hhh should've won.
the win should've been given to punk but it's just that he was'nt just buried and him having a 434 title reign beating the likes of austin,taker,cena etc proves it was far from a burial.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Well being a Triple H mark, I have to chime in on this:

- RVD: Yeah, RVD was over but that doesn't mean he needed to be the face of the company in 2002. There was no way Vince was going to heavily push a guy like RVD in the first place. Seeing what happened when they finally did give them the title, proved to be the right decision of not making him a main eventer

- Booker T: In 2003, his feud with Triple H was one of his most high profile feuds to date. I hardly see how Triple H buried the guy at WM 19, the match was back and forth. I know people bitch about the way Trips covered Booker T(taking forever and a day to pin him after the finisher), but one could argue that Trips was selling a long grueling match.

- Scott Steiner: Don't understand why people say Triple H buried him. Triple H is magntidues a better star and a worker than Steiner, and Triple H sold Steiner like he was a major threat in 2003. The match they had at RR 2003, was thrash though.

- Goldberg:......Shrug at stupidity

- Randy Orton: again shrug at stupidity

- CM Punk: This gets me everytime. How in the blue hell, can you be buried and still be a top 2-3 star in the company afterwards. Yeah Punk lost, but he was never buried in that match. The momentum of that storyline dropped because of how poorly WWE handled it after MITB, not because Triple H won one match. If that's the case, Rock, Undertaker, Brock Lesnar, and even Paul Heyman buried Punk too.

- In general, according to the IWC whenever Triple H wins a match it's called a burial. I just chop it up to him being married into the business, and everything he accomplishes is due to his marriage and not his merit.

Reactions: Cocoa_Napalm

·
Registered
890 Posts
Lol. Instead of going around in circles, get your head around to accepting that Orton was hand-picked to be the wrestler who would consistently be built up to repeatedly put HHH over. The one guy who essentially decided for some reason to work together with HHH in a decade long game of tag ;)
Good point. Orton is to Triple H what Sting was to Flair.

·
Banned
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
HHH has been accused of burying a lot of wrestlers, but I never saw how he buried Goldberg.
WHAAAATT..............
that's the most untrue burial i have ever heard.

·
Banned
473 Posts
Burying Kane...

Really? Burying Kane of all people? Kane as the face of the company? That guy? He should've been the world champion? He would make RAW a better show? Really?

Good point. Orton is to Triple H what Sting was to Flair.
I thought Sting defeated Flair a lot of times... He even won their last match together.

·
Banned
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Well being a Triple H mark, I have to chime in on this:

- RVD: Yeah, RVD was over but that doesn't mean he needed to be the face of the company in 2002. There was no way Vince was going to heavily push a guy like RVD in the first place. Seeing what happened when they finally did give them the title, proved to be the right decision of not making him a main eventer

- Booker T: In 2003, his feud with Triple H was one of his most high profile feuds to date. I hardly see how Triple H buried the guy at WM 19, the match was back and forth. I know people bitch about the way Trips covered Booker T(taking forever and a day to pin him after the finisher), but one could argue that Trips was selling a long grueling match.

- Scott Steiner: Don't understand why people say Triple H buried him. Triple H is magntidues a better star and a worker than Steiner, and Triple H sold Steiner like he was a major threat in 2003. The match they had at RR 2003, was thrash though.

- Goldberg:......Shrug at stupidity

- Randy Orton: again shrug at stupidity

- CM Punk: This gets me everytime. How in the blue hell, can you be buried and still be a top 2-3 star in the company afterwards. Yeah Punk lost, but he was never buried in that match. The momentum of that storyline dropped because of how poorly WWE handled it after MITB, not because Triple H won one match. If that's the case, Rock, Undertaker, Brock Lesnar, and even Paul Heyman buried Punk too.

- In general, according to the IWC whenever Triple H wins a match it's called a burial. I just chop it up to him being married into the business, and everything he accomplishes is due to his marriage and not his merit.
agreed to EVERYTHING but randy orton one.
while hh did'nt bury orton at wm25 but that was the UTTER MOST ridiclously unnecessourily win in the history of wrestling maybe.....

1 - 20 of 150 Posts