Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Banned
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
- Regarding original content for WWE’s network that will debut next year, a source close to the situation says to expect a lot of “hokey” non-wrestling programming.

A cartoon show with Hornswoggle and Michael Cole has been discussed, among others. We hope to have details on more ideas in the next few weeks.
Micheal Cole for hall of fame.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Anyone who didn't think this was going to happen is a fool. Expect an absolute stream of shite WWE movies and shows, particularly when they get to the end of daily Nitros.

·
#WoodwardOut #LUHG
15,078 Posts
Why put Nitro, WWF and ECW footage on a network for free when you can make people pay for it on DVD.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Yea that'll never make it to production. I could see a Hogan's Rock'n Wrestling type cartoon featuring top talent but Cole/Hornswoggle? Just... no.

·
Providing For My Family
6,868 Posts
fpalm

I would prefer to just have wrestling non-stop, at least then I would know I could watch wrestling whenever I wanted, not some shitty Irish midget cartoon.

·
Registered
178 Posts
The idea of this cartoon show kind of makes me feel physically sick...

·
Registered
16,342 Posts
HAHA Cole and Hornswoggle cartoon, you think it will be Tom and Jerry-esque? Ohhh the amazing adventures the two of them can get up to... I cant wait to tune in!

*turns off sarcasm button*

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
why would they suggest that or...say a john cena cartoon show?

·
#WoodwardOut #LUHG
15,078 Posts
WWE really likes to ridicule the "wrestling" term, don't they? How can you proudly say you're a wrestling fan when there's shit like this?
shits embarassing.

no wonder they're slowly getting chipped away by MMA.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts