Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So there's some shit from wrestling I do in my every day life. Im going to list it, then you guys do the same.

1) at the bar when I can't pass people I say "take a walk" (not wrestling reference yet), then I do the dolph ziggler wipe my hair sweat throw it on you thing

2) I have texted girls to stop seeing them and say they have been future endeavored

3)Crotch chop but who hasn't

There's more but some other peoples' will help get the creative juices flowing

·
Registered
342 Posts
I use to say now can you Dig that Sucka or what Sucka to my friend who use to hate it.

The Middle finger is a must sometimes if I get pissed off.
I sure did learn it from Stone Cold Steve Austin other then anyone else.

or

I might do a wrestlers taunt in private.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
I always quote Goldust's weird rubbing thing and say "Sssssssssssssss SAH! Shattered Dreams!" when one of my friends messes up something, the ladies don't find it to be to funny though.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I also say Woo Woo Woo you know it in agreement to things when I'm high or not paying attention. And I like to do the headbangers walk to the bathroom when im drunk

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
I do the old Orton \__o_/ when I arrive at a party.

I'm gonna try that 'future endeavored' thing.

·
Registered
188 Posts
When me and all my mates was younger around 9 or something daft, when we used to play football at school and one of us scored a goal, to gloat we used to do the DX suck it taunt. Haha, and we always used to do the just bring it taunt with the hand which The Rock used to do. Ahhhhh the memories!

·
Registered
14 Posts
in 2006, me and a bunch of my friends were fighting at lunch, and then a big green four wheel drive pulled up and started shouting at us. The dude was drunk or something, but from then on, we referred to him and the incident as the "Green Car-li" as in The Great Khali. :p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts