Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Cursed by the Based God
270 Posts
Pretty sure this is a work. Would not be surprised if this is real though knowing Mr.Sullivan's history - Lil B

Reactions: Headliner

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,398 Posts
HIDE YO KIDS HIDE YO WIFE

·
Premium Member
677 Posts
First Sasha,now Carmella. Poor Lars can't get a break. Even Mandy Rose plays along on Twitter with Otis from Heavy Machinery when he flirts with her. OTIS.

Back on the saddle...

·
Registered
16,460 Posts
I am sure this is for Lars first feud against R-Truth, if that is the case are they giving Lars a creepy stalking gimmick? I guess it worked for DDP... oh wait!

·
Under Jolly Roger
422 Posts
It's a work. I just hope this doesn't turn into a feud relegated to twitter sniping. Having Lars physically attacking Carmella would be great, though. Put a lot of heat on the guy.

·
Banned
1,315 Posts
Carmella should contact the authorities and file a restraining order. Lars would have to go back to RAW and couldn't appear on the PPV's if Carmella was there. His career would be doomed.

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
It’s 100% a work lmao anyone thinking otherwise is just:..it’s Easter I’m not insulting anyone but yeah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,702 Posts
I am sure this is for Lars first feud against R-Truth, if that is the case are they giving Lars a creepy stalking gimmick? I guess it worked for DDP... oh wait!
It didn't work for DDP because it was a completely different character from who he was in WCW. I could totally see it working with Lars. He gives me Snitsky vibes.

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
Obvious work

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
3,441 Posts
The mimics last week between these two were great. Also Lars is meant as "freak", not just as monster. Therefore this a good way to establish him as freak and he has not much to do to make it work. It is a good thing for Carmella anyway, because she likes these story interactions with other wrestlers and I don`t see her at title scene at this moment.

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
11,044 Posts
I'm guessing y'all didn't see Raw, this is definitely a work.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts