Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me and two of my friends were sitting in the ones car with my other friends car right next to us. So i look over and i'm like dude.someone breaken in to your car.So he was like what do i do.So i told him to go fight them or call the cops. So he got out and told the person to stay way from the car.Then they tryed to tell us it was there car. So thats when i decied to be the smart ass and tell them that the person next to me had this magic thing that would start it with out having to cross wires unlike them. Then we fucked them up and left them laying in the grass then called the cops and told them spiderman had left them a surpirze infront of the theather where it all happen. It seems everytime i get togeter with these peopel shit happens

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Riiight....yeah it seems every week you have something strange and out of the ordinary to post. WEIRD!

But yeah, no shit car thiefs are losers. Did it take this "story" to make you realize this? Before this, you thought they were kind-hearted, decent folk? :)

N

·
0 Posts
thieves*

o

You shouldn't have fought them. That's just as bad. Let the cops worry about it (you know, call them and let them know).

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no i've always thoguth they were losers after my car got jacked. And i didnt want the guys to get away. At lest this way i had soem fun and got to try my new training my moms b-f gave me

·
Banned
4,141 Posts
New training? You didn't tell us you gave them blowjobs......OoOoOo.....I'm joking, of cource, I just had to say it. Anyway, I'm torn between critisizing him for fighting the guys or saying I understand. This is mainly due to the fact that I carry a '21 extendable ASP Baton and brass knuckles everywhere I go (excluding school). On the other hand, it was dumb to fight them because for all you know they could've had a gun and shot your stupid ass.

SIG

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
shamrock_is_god said:
New training? You didn't tell us you gave them blowjobs......OoOoOo.....I'm joking, of cource, I just had to say it. Anyway, I'm torn between critisizing him for fighting the guys or saying I understand. This is mainly due to the fact that I carry a '21 extendable ASP Baton and brass knuckles everywhere I go (excluding school). On the other hand, it was dumb to fight them because for all you know they could've had a gun and shot your stupid ass.

SIG
Ya with the whole 12 guns we have in canada
and my trainer was one of the best of the iran Amateur Wrestling back in the day

·
Banned
4,141 Posts
You're telling me that people who deal in that business up there don't carry guns? Are they retarded?

SIG

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
shamrock_is_god said:
You're telling me that people who deal in that business up there don't carry guns? Are they retarded?

SIG
yes . i dont live in a huge city where theres a shooting every night. I live in a small town.And the guys tried to get out of it they said"oh ok good thing you told us we were looking for some cars to have fun in"so they were just a bunch of punks.And i know we have firearms it was a joke cause you know everyone says we don't have an army.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
I thought you were trying to make a joke on the gun problems US has compared to Canada. :)

The jokes on our army and shit is usually about how small it is, not whether or not we have guns.

·
Banned
540 Posts
haha i have a solid metal pole in my car. I have it in place under my chair in my car, any fool wants to fuck with me, i'll fuck them up.....no one touches my WHEELS!!

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Kaneanite said:
I thought you were trying to make a joke on the gun problems US has compared to Canada. :)

The jokes on our army and shit is usually about how small it is, not whether or not we have guns.
we gotta fight our wars in a game of hockey. Then we show the world you can't mess with us "at hockey"
And the army doesn't have guns we got sharpen hockey sticks .no body gonna mess with us

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
BaSiC_tHuGaNoMiCs, please stop spamming. You've been warned(both in a post by me, and in warning points by LK) in Graphics already. No need to continue it in Rants.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Kaneanite said:
BaSiC_tHuGaNoMiCs, please stop spamming. You've been warned(both in a post by me, and in warning points by LK) in Graphics already. No need to continue it in Rants.
He's been doing it elsewhere too, same sort of thing as the post above. That can be a textual warning from me too.

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
Yes, people who steal from others are losers. Every night before bed I turn on my 90 channel BearCat scanner and listen to the police freq's and there are at least 1 or 2 reports of theft a night.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts