Wrestling Forum banner

Yes, No, I dont care

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
A Raw SuperShow is being broadcasted on Halloween and I am expecting him to dress up like that. I don't mark out but it's something that I would love to see. This is the heel Christian I want to see on my TV. Have Mason Ryan dress up as Tomko as an added bonus.

·
Asuka
96,218 Posts
As great as that moment was, probably not. They've made him lose enough credibility, he needs to be taken seriously. Never before has a guy won a world title, and it was almost like he got depushed. They just handled his character with no care whatsoever. I thought the stuff with the lawyers was funny, but he was still booked in a manner that was completely unnecessary.

I suppose I might mark out for it if they found a way to present it in the correct way, in a way that fit with where his character was at the time, but I'd like to see a more vicious side of him right now.

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
I suppose I might mark out for it if they found a way to present it in the correct way, in a way that fit with where his character was at the time, but I'd like to see a more vicious side of him right now.
Here's the problem, look at Christian compared to someone like Sheamus or Zeke or anyone that isn't a cruiserweight. Any angle where Christian is aggressive or vicious is going to make him look foolish and uncredible. He's not physically intimidating and it would be a tough sell for the audience. That's why Tomko was there.

That being said, this whole inferior embarrassment heel didn't do a thing for him either. He's pretty much out of luck regardless of which heel direction creative goes in.

·
Asuka
96,218 Posts
Why does a guy have to be huge to be vicious? I honestly don't understand that. Have you never seen a small serial killer? I'm not saying dominate his opponents, I'm saying be violent. He can still be cowardly and underhanded, but he needs to be booked better.

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
A Raw SuperShow is being broadcasted on Halloween and I am expecting him to dress up like that. I don't mark out but it's something that I would love to see. This is the heel Christian I want to see on my TV. Have Mason Ryan dress up as Tomko as an added bonus.
This.Just for Halloween though.

·
Registered
478 Posts
I don't really see Christian as charismatic at all. Just because he calls himself Captain Charisma doesn't mean he has any.
It would be the same as if Hornswoggle called himself Captain Tall....

·
Registered
6,430 Posts
As great as that moment was, probably not. They've made him lose enough credibility, he needs to be taken seriously. Never before has a guy won a world title, and it was almost like he got depushed. They just handled his character with no care whatsoever. I thought the stuff with the lawyers was funny, but he was still booked in a manner that was completely unnecessary.

This. And he is not Captain Charisma anymore...

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
AWEEEE He looks so cute.. :)
It would be a BIG mark out moment. :D

·
Ted the Moth
12,865 Posts
HAHA. I like both versions of his theme quite a lot actually.
This.Just for Halloween though.
Halloween Monday Night RAW Supershow, book it.

Seriously, I honestly want guys to come out in costume for the halloween edition. Something. Not just a fuckin' Jack o' Lantern graphic in the corner and off on our merry way.
I don't really see Christian as charismatic at all. Just because he calls himself Captain Charisma doesn't mean he has any.
It would be the same as if Hornswoggle called himself Captain Tall....
PFFT. Ouch :lmao

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
The outfit? No.

The music? Yes.

In fact you've just reminded me of what song I was going to download today. 1+ Rep.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
No, I wouldn't. Now, I would mark if I saw him in this, but only for a title shot at a PPV.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts