Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Perhaps this thread is a bit pointless, but wouldn't it be cool if Christian returns with his Captain Charisma entrance jumpsuit? He hasn't donned it since only God knows when, he looks more charismatic with it though i don't know if it will suit him anymore since he looks older now. I think it'd be cool in general to see some other superstars wear their old attires again every once in awhile, just like what Edge did on last Smackdown when he wore his shades and jacket again and MVP with his long sleeved ring gear.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Better yet, what if he came back, and we actually got to see that feud between him and Edge?

Crowds seem to want that, what about the IWC???

·
Premium Member
6,456 Posts
Edge vs Christian @ WrestleMania for the World Title is a match I want to see but I know it wont happen.

I miss Christian's Waterproof Blonde theme. :(

·
Registered
234 Posts
Christian returning to win the Rumble whilst Edge is World champion on Smackdown would be fucking dream stuff. A TLC match between the title at Wrestlemania would be fucking epic.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Christian vs Edge at Mania for the WHC is the ultimate IWC wet dream. I would love to see this happen.

As unlikely that scenario seems to be, I'd at least like to see him turn heel and go back to his cocky arrogant CLB gimmick.

·
Banned
542 Posts
Yes i would also love to see Christian return in the Jumpsuit. Probably not wearing it to promote his own WWE shirts when he wasn't hurt.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts